Company Name: TELANGANA STATE LEVEL POLICE RECRUITMENT (TSLPRB)Applications are invited through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on WEBSITE (www.tslprb.in)
from 25-02-2016 to 15-03-2016 for recruitment
to the following posts. The registered applicants may download Intimation letter one week before the date of Physical Measurements Test/Physical Efficiency Test. The number of vacancies indicated is only tentative and is liable for change without giving any notice. TSLPRB reserves the right to notify the modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
|Post Code No.||34|
|Name of the Post||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable |
(Communication) (Men & Women) in Police Department
|No. of vacancies||332 vacancies|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Must have passed SSC or any other examination recognized by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC and must possess Industrial Training Institutional Certificate in Electronic, Mechanic |
Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Mechanic Consumer Electronics
Vocational Intermediate in a) EET (Electronic Engineering Technician) b) ET (Electrical Technician) (old name Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical applications (E.W & SEA) after SSC) as on 1st July 2016.
Note: The candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed one will also be considered for selection on par with the candidates who possess the prescribed qualification.
|Stipend and Allowance:|| |
During the period of institutional training (regular as well as extended) candidates shall be eligible for stipend as fixed by the Government from time to time. On successful completion of training, they will be appointed in the regular post in the Time Scale of Pay of Rs.16400-49870.
The applicants belonging to OCs/BCs shall pay a fee of Rs. 400/- (Rupees four hundred only) and those belonging to SCs/STs shall pay a fee of Rs.200/-(Rupees two hundred only) towards Application Processing and Examinations.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
The applicant has to visit any of the Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online /AP Online centres to pay the prescribed Registration Fee by providing his / her Basic personal details like Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Community, Gender and SSC Hall Ticket Number or its equivalent and other details etc..
The applicant may also pay through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/ Internet Banking) and can submit online application form at www.tslprb.in.
TAfter receiving the Payment Receipt from Mee Seva (e-Seva) / TS Online / AP Online, the applicant has to visit the website www.tslprb.in to submit the on-line application form. Even after making payment of fee, applicant fails to submit the On-line Application Form, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
The Applicants who are desirous and eligible may apply through ON-LINE mode only by satisfying themselves with the eligibility conditions of this recruitment.
Instructions to the Applicants for filling the On-line Application Form
- Fill up Model (Dummy) Application form provided in the official website www.tslprb.in which will help the applicant in filling the Online Application, based on the relevant certificates.
- Applicants should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo + signature Combined in jpg/jpeg format. The application will be rejected, if the applicant uploads the Photo without Signature. The size should not exceed 50kb (Minimum size >10kb). Please note that if the type of file is not in jpg/jpeg format, the system will reject the same and you may not be able to ‘complete’ the process of filling up of the remaining details of the application form.
- Applicants should not submit more than one application form.
- Registration Fee for the Applicant belongs to Telangana State OC / BC: Rs.400/-, SC /ST: Rs.200/-
- The prescribed Fee has to be paid by the applicant in any of the branches of TS(AP)- Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva / Credit or Debit Card / Net Banking as mentioned in the notification. After paying the Fee, the applicant will be able to fill his/her application form online.
- Applicants can use the "Apply Online" in the main menu option to fill his/her application form online.
- False information and Suppression or Concealment of facts will result in disqualification and liable for prosecution.
- Once the applicant submits the application, no corrections can be made. Hence applicants are requested to carefully verify the details before submission.
- After successful completion of Online Application the applicant will receive an email/SMS alert. (Check SPAM folder of his/her email account if he/she has not received it in INBOX)
- Applicants are advised to carefully read all the instructions and understand before clicking on "I AGREE".
- Applicants should satisfy themselves of their eligibility before applying. Mere issuance of Admit Card to the applicant will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the TSLPRB. The TSLPRB will take up the verification of eligibility conditions with reference to the original documents.
Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years as on 1st July, 2016. However, the Government of Telangana vide G.O.Ms.No.86, Home (Legal) Department, dated 21-12-2015, raised the maximum age limit by (3) years for a period of one year from the date of issue of G.O.
For More Information.Please visit below Links