Company Name: KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
NOTIFICATION No: CO/P-R/03/2016Applications are invited from eligible land loser candidates (Self / Sons / Spouse /Unmarried daughters / Grandsons / Unmarried Granddaughters only) whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project, irrespective of the percentage of land lost, for the following posts in various departments in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL):
|Sr.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
|1.||Electrical Signal and |
|PB-1, 5200-20200 with |
|2.||Fitter cum Diesel Mechanic |
|PB-1, 5200-20200 with |
|3.||Carpenter cum Painter cum |
|PB-1, 5200-20200 with |
- Land losers whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway line Project (Self / Sons / Spouse / Unmarried daughters / Grand sons/ Unmarried Grand daughters only) are eligible
- Employees/Trainees of Konkan Railway are not eligible
- ESTM-III :
- (i) Matriculation plus ITI/Act Apprenticeship in Electrician/Electrical fitter/ Wireman / Electronics / Information Technology / TV and Radio /Instrumentation / Computer / Computer Networking / Data Networking Trades or
- Pass in 10 + 2 with Physics and Mathematics or
- 03 years Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Microprocessor / Industrial Electronics / TV Engineering / Fibre Optic Communication / Electronics Instrumentation / Communication / Sound and TV engineering / Industrial Control / Information Science / Information Technology / Process Control / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics / Computer Application / Computer Networking / Data Networks / Power Electronics / Digital Electronics / Radio
Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology.
- FD-III: Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR ITI pass in Fitter/ Diesel Mechanic Trade.
- CPM-III: Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR ITI pass in Carpenter/ Painter/ Mason Trade.
The age of candidates should be within the age group of 18 years (minimum) and 33 years (maximum) as on 01/07/2016. For all the posts, there will be Upper Age relaxation
of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. In case candidates from reserved communities apply against this notification where there is no vacancy for reserved communities, they will be treated as General candidates and no age relaxation
will be applicable to them.
How to Apply:
The application forms either can be down-loaded from the Konkan Railway website –www.konkanrailway.com or can be obtained from any of the KRCL Stations and other
KRCL Offices at BELAPUR, RATNAGIRI, MADGAON & KARWAR – free of cost.
The vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary as per need of KRCL.
Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit. Prescribed application forms may be collected from the office of KRCL at Belapur, Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar & Station Masters of Konkan Railway stations and also to be downloaded from the website. Instructions, eligibility and other details may be seen on
www.konkanrailway.com under the link Departments-> Vacancy ->Current- Notifications. Applications completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for should reach this office at Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai- 400614 on or before 17.30 hours of 05/04/2016.
The applications duly filled in should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 and should reach on or before 05/04/2016. Applications will not be accepted in any other offices of KRCL and if sent personally or by post to such other offices, will not be considered.
Note: Konkan Raiway is not responsible for any postal delay
Documents to be attached with the application : Non-submission of any of these documents will render the applicant ineligible.
- Attested photo copies of certificates of all qualifications, including Matriculation/SSC/SSLC/, Apprenticeship/ITI certificate in relevant trade as mentioned above.
- Attested photocopy of caste certificate in the prescribed format required for Central Government Employment. (State govt format not acceptable).
- Attested photo copy of landloser certificate issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer/KRCL
- Attested photo copy of certificate issued by Tehsildar indicating the percentage of land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser (including all survey numbers). Details on SLAO and Tehsildar certificates should match
- Attested photo copy of proof of Date of Birth
- Two self attested passport size photographs.
- Proof of relationship with the landloser issued by Revenue authorities along with Affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper.
- Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper as per KRCL format given below (Not required from SC/ST candidates).
- Attested photocopy of RTC documents of land (7/12 etc) pertaining to the year of acquisition of land by Konkan Railway. (Document of recent date not accepted)
- Candidates should ensure that all documents as mentioned in the
Instruction Sheet are attached with the application as incomplete Application forms or the applications not accompanied by the required documents will be rejected.
- Candidates should ensure to read the amended Recruitment Policy of KRCL dated 17.08.2012, available on KRCL website.
- Candidates should read job description given in the instruction sheet on KRCL website before applying.