Company Name :STATE BANK OF INDIA
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA (Contractual Appointment)
|Online Registration of Application starts from:||06.07.2016|
|Last date for Online Registration of Application and Payment of Fees:||20.07.2016|
|Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai:||27.07.2016.|
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank of India on contract basis. Candidates are requested to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers for applying online.
- A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
- The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Shortlisting and interview will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/ documents when the candidate reports for interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank's website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates.
|Sl.No||Post and Post Code||Vacancies||Age as on 31.03.2016||Education Qualification||Relevant experience|
|1.||Vice President CRM Implementation||1||1||21||45 years||MBA (Marketing) or |
MCA from reputed institution.
|Minimum 10 years of experience in B2C industry verticals out of which minimum 5 years of experience in sales, customer service and marketing. |
Candidates with PMP certification preferred.
|2.||Vice PresidentCustomer Analytic |
|1||1||21||45 years||Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics from reputed university /MBA (Marketing/ Finance/ Operations) or MCA.||Minimum 10 years of experience working with lending products in the bank.|
|3.||Vice President Technology |
|2||2||21||45 years||B.E. / B. Tech /M. Sc. / M. Tech. in Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics or MCA from Government recognized University / Institution.||Minimum 10 years of experience in IT sector company out of which minimum 3 years in architecture design (HW and applications).|
For Posts 1 to 3: The total emoluments (CTC) will be Rs.24 lacs per annum (Negotiable for suitable candidate). No perquisites.
For 2nd year : Rs 24 lacs + 10% performance based variable pay plus increment of 10% and for 3rd year: Rs. 24 lacs + 10% performance based variable pay plus increment of 10%. Reimbursement of Medical Insurance premium for self and family of not exceed 2 children, amount not exceed Rs. 0.30 lacs, shall be paid extra.
PERIOD OF CONTRACT: 3 years and may be extended further at the discretion of the Bank. Termination by giving notice of one month.
C. HOW TO APPLY
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank's website
www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and pay the application fee using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified.
- Candidates to visit Bank's website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the 'Career link'.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can reopen the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and proceed for online fee payment.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs.600/-.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the date entered by the candidate will be generated and which should be printed.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- Candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection /inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
- SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
- IN CASE IT IS DETECTED AT ANY STAGE OF RECRUITMENT THAT A CANDIDATE DOES NOT FULFILTHE ELIGIBILITY NORMS AND / OR THAT HE / SHE HAS FURNISHED ANY INCORRECT / FALSE INFORMATION OR HAS SUPPRESSED ANY MATERIAL FACT(S), HIS / HER CANDIDATURE WILL STAND CANCELLED. IF ANY OF THESE SHORTCOMINGS IS / ARE DETECTED EVEN AFTER APPOINTMENT, HIS /HER SERVICES ARE LIABLE TO BE TERMINATED.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. call letters/ Interview advices etc.
- DECISIONS OF BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF EXAMINATION, OTHER TESTS AND SELECTION WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN THIS REGARD.
- Candidates, called for interview will be paid AC III Railway fare (Mail/Express) or Actual expenses, travelled by other modes, whichever is less by the shortest route in India. Local travelling expenses will not be paid.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/ forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
For more information visit official Notification.