Company Name :Oil India Limited
OIL INDIA LIMITED, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneering and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
Oil India Ltd. invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following post(s) at its Corporate Office, Noida, Uttar Pradesh:
|Sl.No||Post Code||Name of the Post, Grade||Scale of pay||No.of Vacancies||Reservation||maximum Age as on 20.07.2016*|
|1.||2016:01||Sr.Asst-I,Steno-Typist 'Trainee', Grade –VII||Rs 16000 – 34000.||05||UR : 03,|
OBC(NCL) : 02
|30 Years for UR|
33 years for OBC(NCL)
*Age relaxation for Persons with disability and Ex-serviceman will be as per Government rules.
Essential Educational Qualification : a) Must be a Graduate in any discipline from recognized university. (b) Must possess Certificate in English Shorthand Course with minimum speed of 80 words per minute and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute. (c)Must have 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet and MS Power Point.
Desirable Educational Qualification : a) Must be a Graduate in any discipline from recognized university. (b) Must possess : Diploma in Secretarial Practice/ Office Management from recognized Institute.(b)Working experience as Stenographer.
PAY AND ALLOWANCES: Starting Basic Pay is Rs.16000 per month in the pay scale of Rs.16000-34000 plus other allowances applicable as per Company Rules.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: Selection will be based on written test of 02 hours duration and skill test, the latter being of ‘qualifying nature’ only. Every candidate will have to secure a minimum of 50% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process. Candidates will need to undergo Pre-Medical Examination.
- Candidates are required to carefully read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria before applying for the above posts.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for written test. Those who qualify in the written test will be called for shorthand and computer skill test.
- Age and educational qualification of candidate will be determined as on 20.07.2016.
- Wherever CGPA or Grade is awarded in the examination, its equivalent percentage of marks and class/ division must be indicated in the application form as per the norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- Applicants from Government/ Semi Government/ Public Sector Organisation/ Autonomous bodies must send their application through proper channel or produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of appearing in the Written Test and Skill Test and produce “Release Order’ at the time of joining, from previous employer. In case the candidate fails to do so, his/ her candidature will not be considered.
- Applications without supporting documents/ incomplete/ not fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria in any respect or those received late are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates belong OBC(NCL)/PWD/Ex-Serviceman category will have to produce valid certificate issued by appropriate authority at the time of trade test.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of recruitment process etc. and no enquiry/ correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- At any stage of the selection process or after subsequent selection/ appointment if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature of the candidate or selection to the above post will stand cancelled, Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible for the above selection process.
- Mere selection in Written Test or Skill Test or empanelment after selection process shall not confer any right of appointment to the applicants.
- Management of OIL reserves the right to change/ modify/ cancel the selection process at it’s sole discretion without assigning any reason.
Typed Applications as per the prescribed format as given with the advertisement, supported by self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (qualification/ experience/ age/caste/ category/ etc.) should be sent by Post only to Chief Manager (Administration), Oil India Limited, Plot No. 19, Sector – 16A, Noida – 201 301, UP so as to reach on or before 20.07.2016.
Candidates should super scribe Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope. Applications received after last date shall be summarily rejected.
For more information visit official Notification.