Company Name :ODISHA GRAMY BANKOdisha a Gramya Bank invites applications in the appended format from computer professionals/Engineers having extensive working experience in Micro ATM operations under ICT based solutions in Financial Inclusion programme in any commercial Banks /RRBs for the temporary post of Technical Supervisor/ Helpdesk support /Field Support .
The application may be posted as signed softcopyas enclosure, as per the appended Application Formatin firstname.lastname@example.org the basis of following terms and conditions, on or before 1stAugust, 2016.
1. Helpdesk support and Field Support
Odisha Gramya Bank proposes to appoint 2 numbers of Engineers/ It professionals with
reasonable working experience -2/3 Years as support team for Micro ATM Operations in ICT
based Solutions presently in operations in Commercial Banks /RRBs for providing doorstep
The broad objectives of the Technical support would be:
A. Helpdesk support :
- To provide help desk support for aberrations in Micro ATMs presently in operations in the rural areas of 13 Districts under the command area of Bank.
- To Keep Prompt liaison with our Technical Service provider for expeditions solutions in the Machines hardware/software.
- To Prepare data for day to day operations of Micro ATMs with IP access with FI Server at Chennai.
- To provide training to our BCs for Micro ATM operations in the field/Regional Offices.
B. Field Support:
- To monitor the BCs and submit reports on daily basis about the activities of BCs.
- Should be excel savvy and prepare & maintain data pertaining to entire Micro ATM Operations.
- Reporting and also by resorting to random on-site visits.
3. Organizational / Administrative Set-up
The person who engaged for the purpose will be termed as Technical Supervisor/ Support/ Field Support and will be posted at our Head Office or any of our 9 RegionalOffices under the command area of the Bank.
Qualification: Software professionals/Engineers with minimum 2/3 years’ experience in the relevant field /associated with any Commercial Banks/RRBs in Micro ATM Operations will be preferred.
F. Performance Review
The performance of the Support Professional will be reviewed at Head Office each month.
- Age should be above 21 Years and below 65 years.
- Should have good health and willing to travel extensively within the command districts of Odisha Gramya Bank.
- His integrity should not have been doubtful during his service in other organization.
The Technical Supervisor /Support/ Field support will be appointed by the Bank on a contractual basis for a period of 1 year. The contract will be renewed by the Bank for a further period of one year basing on the satisfactory performance, if so required.
The Support professional is eligible for 15 days leave in a financial year.
- The remuneration will vary from Rs15000/ PM to Rs.25000/ PM – in commensurate to past
experience and professional skills etc.
- In addition to the above, the actual travelling expense and other expenses in connection with Micro ATM Operations will be reimbursed as applicable in the Bank
- Need based reimbursement towards mobile charges, would also be made.
- The candidates will be selected by interview by a Special Selection Committee as decided by the Bank.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
For more information visit official Notification. Official Notification