Company Name :INDIAN ARMYApplications are invited from Law graduates (married / unmarried male and unmarried Female candidates) for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Department.
Vacancies:Men-13 and Women-07
Nationality: Must be an Indian Citizen.
Age Limit: 21 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2017 (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 1990 and not later than 01 Jan 1996, both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Minimum 55% aggregate Marks in LLB Degree (three years professional course after graduation or five years course after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on Officers Entry ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A Page “Officers Selection-Eligibility” will open.
- Your Registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read on screen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments-personal information, communication details, Education details and Details of previous SSB. ‘Save and Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of last segment you will move to page ‘Summary of Information’, wherein you can check and edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. After submitting click on ‘PDF’ and take out two copies of the application form having the Roll Number and other details generated by the system.
Note: Details once submitted will NOT be changed under any circumstance, and NO representation in this regard shall be entertained.
Change in Interview Dates: No request for change of SSB interview dates/Centre will be accepted in any circumstances.
- Please ensure correctness of your particulars while filling up online application form. No correspondence regarding amendment to particulars once filled up shall be entertained at any stage and the form shall be rejected.
- Candidates must submit only one online application form. Receipt of more than one application form from one candidate will result in cancellation of candidature and no representation shall be entertained in this regard.
IMPORTANT NOTE : This is an encrypted version of notification to this entry. Aspirants are requested to visit official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for detailed notification about this entry before taking a final decision to apply.
For more information visit official Notification. Official Notification