Company Name :Dena BankAPPOINTMENT OF BCCs (BC Coordinators) ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS FOR MEHSANA ZONE
Last date of Receipt of Application: 15.07.2016
No. of Post:02
Qualification/Experience:10th Pass with Diploma/BE/ BCA/ MCA/ Degree in Computer Science/ Equivalent qualification/ Graduate with working experience in computer/IT(MS Office, Email, Internet etc.)
- Shall be Fluent in spoken and written local language.
- Fluency in Hindi/English would be an added qualification.
- Should ready to travel in remote/rural villages.
- Applicant should belong to local area NorthGujarat i.e Mehsana, Patan and Banaskantha Districts (area of Operation).
Age:Not Above 45 years as on date 30.06.2016.
Remuneration: Rs.15000/-(Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) per month.
Conveyance: Rs.2500/- per month.
Mobile Re-charge : Rs. 500/-
- To monitor on-line/off-line overall functioning of BMs on daily basis.
- To coordinate the Bank Mitras, Base Branch and TSP to ensure successful implementation of Financial Inclusion Plan i.e. PMJDY.
- To organize/coordinate/ attend Financial Literacy camps/Gram Sabhas etc.
- To arrange for Locational Trainings for Bank Mitras, to install/update S/W in micro ATM and to extend all related technical support etc.
- Any responsibility entrusted by Bank for promotion of Bank Mitras’ activity.
- To ensure the terms and conditions of the agreement executed by the Bank and BM are complied with.
Working hours and location :
Usual bank office hours of ZO/ Bank Branches except Bank holidays. As per bank’s requirement, BCC to work from ZO/District HQ /Centre nearer/with good approachability to Bank Mitras allocated to the respective BCC. Field tours to be made under intimation to ZO. BCCs may be allowed absence for maximum 2 days in a month but the same not to be allowed to accumulate. Remuneration to be paid on pro rata if absence is more than 2 days in month.
- Daily Reporting to ZO in prescribed format.
- Fortnightly Reporting to HO as deemed necessary with remark/observation by ZM.
Discontinuation/Termination of services:
Field General Managers / GM (IT/FI), HO in case there is no FGM, on the recommendations of Zonal Manager- If performance is not satisfactory and/or any other reason, bank does not require BCC services. -One month advance notice period
Period of Engagement:
Initially for period of Six Months renewable for further period as felt necessary by the Bank if services found satisfactory by the Bank. If performance is not satisfactory and/or for any other reason Bank does not require the services the engagement will be discontinued by giving one month’s advance notice.
Duly filled Application with enclosure of Education Qualification and other Document sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid.
Address for Application to be sent:
The Zonal Manager
2ND FLOOR SHRI RAM COMPLEX
RADHANPUR HIGHWAY RAOD
For more information visit official Notification.