Company Name :Cement Corporation of India LimitedCement Corporation of India Ltd. CCI is a premier profit making Central Govt. Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of cement. Its vision is to emerge as one of the best cement companies committed to contribute to the economy and enhancing the value of stakeholders.
CCI is looking for dynamic and result oriented professionals, for the following positions on regular basis
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Level||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay (IDA1.1.2007)||Max. Age as on 30.06.2016|
|1.||General Manager (Tech.)||E-7||02 (UR)||43200-66000||52 years|
|2.||General Manager (Projects)||E-7||01 (UR)||43200-66000||52 years|
|3.||Dy.Gen.Manager(MM)||E-5||01 (SC)||32900-58000||48 years|
|4.||Sr.Manager (HR)||E-4||01 (OBC)||29100-54500||46 years|
|5.||Sr.Manager (Mech)||E-4||02 (UR)||29100-54500||46 years|
|6.||Manager (Mines)||E-3||01 (SC)||24900-50500||44 years|
|7.||Law Officer||E-1||01 (UR)||16400-40500||35 years|
|8.||Executive Secretary||E-1||01 (UR)||16400-40500||35 years|
|9.||Jr. Staff Officer Gr.I||S-2||02 (UR)||14000-34000||32 years|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates will be required to submit their application in the prescribed format (in hard copy by post). The prescribed format can be downloaded from our Website www.cementcorporation.co.in. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
Candidates will be required to enclose attested true copies of certificates pertaining to age, qualification, experience, Caste/Tribe (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidate). Certificate in respect of qualification should be from matriculation onwards. Experience Certificate should be issued by the employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the application form.
Candidates employed in Central/State Public Sector Undertaking/ Govt. /semi-Govt. organization who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel OR will be required to produce „No Objection Certificate‟ from the employer at the time of interview OR will be required to produce relieving certificate from the current employer at the time of joining, if selected.
Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
Outstation candidates called for interview for the post at E-4 level and above shall be reimbursed to and fro AC 2 tier Rail fare and those called for the post below E-4 level shall be reimbursed AC 3 tier Rail fare by the shortest route on submission of ticket(s) / PNR no., or actual, whichever is less.
Interested candidates may send their applications duly completed in all respects as mentioned above by ordinary post on or before 4th Aug.2016 in the cover superscribed “Application for the post of _________” and send the same at the following address
Dy. General Manager (HR)
Cement Corporation of India Ltd,
Post Box No. 3061
Lodhi Road Post Office
Note: Applications received after the due date will not be considered. CCI will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss/non-delivery of the applications.
OTHER CONDITIONS, GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS.
- Only Indian Nationals should apply.
- All qualifications should be recognized by Indian University / Institutes recognized by AICTE / UGC / appropriate statutory authority of Govt. Of India.
- Reservation of Post(s) for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/PWD as per Govt. Of India guidelines.
- Age Relaxation: Reservation/Concessions for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC /Minorities /ExSM and PWD categories would be made as per Government Directives. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in respect of OBC candidates (Non-creamy layer) against respective reserved post only.Candidates belonging to the OBC Category are required to submit recently obtained Community Certificate in proof of their Community (not older than one year), stating that they do not come under the creamy layer, from a Competent Authority, in the prescribed format.In respect of Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC. For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period of 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years. Relaxation will be extended as per rules in respect of Ex-servicemen/Commissioned Officers/ECOs/ SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years of Defense service and have been released on completion of assignment.
- The internal candidates meeting the eligibility criteria and found suitable for the post will be given preference and age relaxation of 03 years.
- The candidates will be called for Interview based on self-certified information and copies of testimonials furnished by them. They should produce the original documents in support of their meeting eligibility condition at the time of Interview, failing which such candidates will not be permitted to appear for the interview and Travelling Allowance will not be reimbursed to them.
- Candidates possessing lesser experience but otherwise meeting the stipulated eligibility criteria may be considered for lower grade depending upon the suitability.
- Mere fulfilling of eligibility criteria shall not confirm any right to the applicant for being called for interview.
- Other things being equal, eligible candidates with additional relevant professional qualification, experience etc. will be given preference.
- CCI reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/reopen the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates who had been interviewed earlier but not selected need not apply for the same position.
- In case of more application received, short listing of candidates for interview will be done based on the relevant experience current CTC/ monthly pay, higher qualification and documents enclosed with the applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview. CCI reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. However computer knowledge is essential for all posts mentioned here above.
- The decision of Management regarding selection will be final. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Those who have already applied in response to our earlier advertisement No. 3/15 need not to apply again.
- Any corrigendum/ clarification on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on CCI website and no separate press coverage is envisaged for this purpose.
- Pay and Allowances on regular appointment:
- Besides Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, HRA/subsidized accommodation and electricity (if posted at Unit), Medical Reimbursement, as applicable, are also offered.The post also carries attractive Perks and Allowances under “Cafeteria Approach” as per rules of the Corporation. The superannuation benefits like CPF, Gratuity and Leave Encashment etc. are also offered.
For more information visit official Notification.