Company Name : TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2016
Application are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the mentioned posts.
Item No.01: 04(four) (UR-2 and ST-2) permanent post of principal, Group-B (Gazetted) Industrial Training Institute, under the Department of Industries and commerce, Tripura in the Pay Band of Rs.10230-34,800/- with GP of Rs.4,800/-.
Education and other Qualification: (i)Degree in any branch of Engineering preferably with one year,s professional or teaching-experience.
(ii)Diploma in any branch of Engineering with atleast 5(five) years professional and/or teaching experience in an Engineering workshop or an industrial Institute.
Desirable: Knowledge in Bengali.
Item No.02: 65(sixty-five) (UR-34,ST-23 and SC-8) temporary post of Lecturer, Diploma level Technical Institutions in Tripura, Group-S Gazetted under the Education(Higher) Deptt., Government of Tripura in the scale of Pay: RS.15,600-39,100/- with AGP Rs.5,400/- per month.
Discipline/Subject wise Vacancy position are ad follows:
|S.No||Name of the Subject/Discipline|| |
Vacancy in the discipline as per 100 point roster
|3.||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||01||04||06||11|
|5.||Computer Science Technology||-||01||02||03|
|8.||Food Processing Technology||-||01||01||02|
Education and Other qualification:
For an initial period of 3 years, extendable further at discretion of the bank. The contract can be terminated at one month notice on either side or payment/surrender of one month compensation amount in lieu thereof.
(i) Essential Qualification for Engineering/Technology Branch:
Bachelor's Master's degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch with first class or equivalent from AICTE approved Institution.
(ii) Essential Qualification for Fashion Technology Branch:
First class Bachelor's Degree/master's degree in Engineering/Technology in the Branches of Textile Engineering, Garments Manufacturing technology/Garments technology, clothing technology, M.sc in clothing and Textile from AICTE approved Institution.
(iii) Essential Qualification for Science and Humanities Branch:
First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate subject with first class or equivalent at Bachelor’s or Master’s level from UGC affiliated Universities.
Age limit upto 45 years for Item No.01 and 40 years for Item No.02 as on 30.06.2016. Relaxable by 5 years in case of ST/SC/PH candidates and Government servant. Provided that Govt. employees belonging to the ST/SC/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
The last date of receiving application is 30.06.2016. The application(s) received after the closing date will not be entertained.
The applications along with necessary documents (regarding Qualification/ Experience/ Permanent Residence Certificate/Citizenship and Age proof Certificates) should be addressed to the Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat during working hours.
Other Important information:
The number of post to be filled up is subject to increase or decrease following requisition of the Department.
Prescribed Form availability:The 4(four) pages Application Form printed in colour font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank in the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed Recruitment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 14711 in favour of the Secretary, T.P.S.C. in the same Branch/Extension counter as a single window system without any extra charge/Commission from the candidates.
In addition, the said prescribed Form printed in colour font (A4 size 90 GSM paper) can also be down loaded from the Website http://www.tpsc.gov.in and in that case, the prescribed Recruitment Fee is to be paid to the Account No.31176521319 of the State Bank of India (core banking branches) in favour of the Secretary, Tripura Public Service Commission. The Bank deposit Receipt is to be affixed with the filled up application form in the specified Box on the 2nd page of the form.
Rate of Recruitment Fees:
(i) Group-A Posts: - Rs.200/-(Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(ii) Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/-(Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(iii) Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
(1) SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) should apply for unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates.
(2) Applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum qualification(s) for the post on the closing date for submission of application as mentioned in the advertisement.
(3) Application in the prescribed form duly filled in by the candidate and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self attested certificates, self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs. 5/= (rupees five) is to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of the closing date (30-06-2016). Applicants may obtain the acknowledgement including Receipt Number from reception counter of the Commission.
The candidates, who will send application by post, are also required to attach to the application; a self-addressed Post-card indicating the Advertisement No. and name of the post applied for. Application will be acknowledged by the Commission by returning this card to the candidate after indicating the Registration No. allotted to the candidate. No separate acknowledgement other than this card will be sent to them.
(4) Decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate at any stage of the selection process shall be final.
(5) Assessment and evaluation of the answer scripts done by the Commission shall be final and shall not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
(6) Date, time and venue of Screening Test/ Personality Test will be notified in due course.
(7) For further details, read the “Instructions to candidates”, in the prescribed Application Form and also please visit the Website of the Commission– http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
For more information visit official Notification. Official Notification