Company Name : Tamilnad Mercantile BankBecome familiar with the recruitment process of Agricultural Officer at TMB. Aspirants are advised to read all details, information and instructions of the above job opportunity carefully.
Note: Click on Apply online, Create an user id in Basic Info, then register your details in View/Edit Application.
Any application submitted without registering online by e-Application will not be considered.
|Degree in Agriculture with 50% minimum marks Specialisations such as Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/Agriculture Engineering from recognized university will be additional preference.|
|Age||Not exceeding 30 years as on 31.12.2015.|
|Scale||Selected candidates may be posted in Scale I Cadre.|
|Experience||Atleast 3 years experience in relevant field.|
Specified Districts where vacancies are proposed
Cadre, Pay and allowances:
Selected candidates shall be posted in Assistant Manager (Scale-I) cadre. They will be fixed in the following pay scale with applicable DA.
23700 – 980/7 - 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 - 1310/8 – 43330
The emoluments during the period of probation will be Basic Pay of Rs.23,700/- plus applicable DA (At present Rs. 10,096/-) and other perquisites like reimbursement of house rent, fuel, entertainment, canteen, newspaper etc as applicable to the Scale-I officers.
In addition, he/she will be eligible for facilities like Gratuity, Pension, Leave Encashment, and Leave Fare Concession for self and dependent family members, Hospitalization Expenses for self and dependent family members, group insurance etc. as applicable under Bank's rules.
Procedure of Selection:
The candidates will be called to appear for interview. The Venue, Date and Time for interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
The candidates will be on probation for a period of one year. At the end of the probationary period they will be subjected to an internal screening process to evaluate their performance before being confirmed in service. Probation may also be extended.
Place of Posting:
The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in INDIA.
The applied candidates should submit a hard copy of the E-application which is printed after online registration and it should be accompanied by the following documents:
- One recent passport size color photograph to be affixed in Hard Copy of e-Application. The application should be signed.
- Age Proof (Self attested Photo Copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or
- Self attested Photo Copy of Degree Certificate and SSLC, Higher Secondary &
consolidated Degree Mark Sheet.
- Experience certificate/s.
The printed hard copy of the e-Application along with enclosures stated above should reach us within 5 days from the date of online eApplication registration and in any case not later than 17/06/2016.
General Conditions and Instructions.:
- Candidates are advised to adhere to the eligibility conditions given strictly. Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Any handwritten correction in e-Application will not be accepted. All such e-Applications will not be considered.
- Take a Laser Print Out of the Online e-Application Form for Submission in A4 Size Sheet Only.
- Print two copies of this e-Application Form on A4 Size Sheet Only, one to be sent to us and the other for your reference.
- Write "Application Serial Number" on all the documents being enclosed by you.
- Affix a Recent Color Photograph (Size: 2" x 2" ONLY) in the space provided. Do not use stapler pins.
- Sign the application form.
Please note that in case of non-submission of the hard copy of the e-Application or e-Application with incorrect / incomplete particulars, received without copies of certificates, and not received within the stipulated date are liable to be rejected.
Further, the Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason and Bank's decision in the matter of eligibility, interview and selection would be final. The Bank reserves the right to eliminate the ineligible candidates at any point of time before, during, or after the interview/selection. The Decision of the Bank is final.
The cover containing the printed E-application with enclosures should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Agricultural Officer” and it should be sent within 5 days from the date of online e-application filing not later than 17/06/2016 to:
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
The completed applications will be verified and eligible/shortlisted applicants will be communicated individually by post with details of the interview to be attended. The Bank reserves the right to reject any application at any point of time without assigning any reason and Bank's decision in the matter of eligibility, conduct of interview and selection would be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Bank.
Important Dates :
Opening date for Registering Online E-application - 01/06/2016
Closing date for Registering Online E-application – 10/06/2016
For more information visit official Notification. Official Notification