Company Name: Sashastra Seema Bal
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from eligible Officer for filling up 01(one) post of Chief inspector of Armament in Sashastra Seema Bal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India by deputation/re-employment basis as per eligibility criteria given below:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Pay scale||Vacancy under unit||Eligibility criteria|
|1.||Chief Inspector of Armaments||PB-4, Rs.37,400-67000/- (Grade Pay Rs.8700/-)||FHQ SSB, New Delhi||An officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel (Selection Grade) from Army Ordnance Corps on re-employment basis after his retirement form the Army with following eligibility conditions: |
a) Age-below 55 years.
b) Should have rendered 20 years service as an office in the Army Ordnance Corps.
c) Compulsory Technical Qualifications:
(i)Officer qualified in the TSSO course with at least 6 years experience in an Ammmunition Depot may be considered for this appointment.
(ii) Persons holding equivalent rank in the Navy and Air Force fulfilling the corresponding conditions prescribed shall also be eligible.
Officer who are volunteer for the above post will not be permitted to withdraw their names after selection. Recommendations of names, which are not accompanied by the requisite bio-data and CR dossiers, will not be considered.
Applications of suitable Officers, who are eligible, wiling and who can be spared immediately selection, may be forwarded alongwith their Bio-data in Annexure-I, in duplicate, along with attested Photocopies of ACR/APAR dossiers for the 5(five) years to the Assistant Director (pers-V), East Block-V, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066 within 6(six) weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement in the "Employment News".
List of Enclosure to be accompanied with the Application:
- Application in prescribed format, Annexure-I duly completed, signed by the candidate countersigned by the cadre/Appointing authority.
- Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years duly signed by an officer not below rank of under Secretary or equivalent.
- Integrity Certificate.
- DE/Vigilance Certificate.
- No major penalty certificate for last 10 years of service.
- A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified found correct as per service record.
For more information visit official Notification.