Company Name :REGIONAL AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH STATION
ADVERTISEMENT NO.A1 – 6067/2015
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Teaching Assistant on daily wage basis. The details are given below:
|Code||Name of the post||No. of |
|P 35||Teaching Assistant||2||M.Sc Agriculture (Plant Breeding and Genetics)||Rs.1400/- per |
days subject to a
maximum of 35000/-
|P 36||Teaching Assistant||1||M.Sc Agriculture (Agronomy)|
|P37||Teaching Assistant||1||M.Sc Agriculture (Plant Pathology)|
|P38||Teaching Assistant||1||M.Sc Agriculture (Agricultural Entomology)|
|P39||Teaching Assistant||1||M.Sc Agriculture (Horticulture)|
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment will be on contract basis for one year or till the appointment of a regular hand or the abolition of the post to which the candidate is posted, whichever is earlier.
- The candidate will have no claim in the University other than to receive the wages attached to the post.
- Application should be prepared in the prescribed format given as Annexure – I, in A4 size sheet with minimum formating.
- All future communications in connection with this posting will be through e-mail. It is the responsibility of the candidate to regularly check his/her e-mail to ensure the timely receipts of communications. This office will not be responsible for non-receipt of mails due to error/technical problems. Email address should be entered with utmost care, avoiding errors.
- Age of the applicant should not be above 36 years as on 01.06.2016. Age relaxation as per existing Government Rules will granted to eligible candidates.
- Certificates in proof of educational qualification, experience, date of birth, age, religion and caste need not be attached with the application.
- Duly filled in applications should be sent to 'The Associate Director of Research, Regional Agricultural Research Station, Mele Pattambi (PO), Palakkad District, 679 306 (PIN), KERALA' by post (applications send by other means like email/fax will not be accepted) so as to reach the same on or before 5 P.M on 30.06.2016.