Company Name : THE INDIAN NAVY
Online applications are invited from unmarried male Indian Citizens and subjects of Nepal and Bhutan for enrollment as sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA) -141 batch.
Qualified in 10+2/ equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with
Maths and Physics and at least one of these subjects: - Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.
Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 1997 to 31 Jan 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
PAY AND PERQUISITES:
Pay and Allowances: The Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs 5200-20200. In addition, they will be paid Grade Pay @ Rs 2000/- plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus 'X' Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA.
Promotion: Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I (equivalent to Subedar Major) with pay scale of Rs 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay @ Rs 4800/- Plus MSP @ Rs 2000/- plus 'X' Group Pay @ Rs 1400/- plus DA. Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations.
(a) During the entire period of training and thereafter, sailors are given books, reading material, uniforms, food and accommodation etc. free of cost.
(b) Sailors are entitled to medical treatment, Leave Travel Concessions for self and dependents, Group Housing Benefits and other privileges. Sailors are also entitled to Annual and Casual Leave, Children Education and House Rent Allowances. Post retirement benefits include pension, gratuity and Leave encashment. All perquisites are extended as per service conditions and their eligibility /admissibility is regulated as per Government orders in force and amended from time to time.
(a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard
prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
(b) Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
(c) The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
(d) Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done INS Chilka. Candidates who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka will NOT be enrolled for training. No “Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka.
Note:Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Note:Applicants declared Permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy are advised not to apply.
Tattoos:Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
HOW TO APPLY
For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY MANUALLY FILLED APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED. The procedure is as follows:
- Online Application Form. Candidates are to apply online through website
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 06 Jun 16.
- Before filling online application, keep Matric certificate and 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Filling up of information like email id is compulsory.
- Click on “Apply online Sailors Entry” on the home page of website
- Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct.
- Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, alongwith attested copies of matriculation certificate, 10+2 mark sheet, domicile certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) and one self addressed envelope of size 22x10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below.
POST BOX NO 476, GOL DAK KHANA
GP, NEW DELHI-110001
- Write on the envelop “Online AA Application-141 batch and 10+2 percentage …”.
- Last date for registration of online application is 19 Jun 2016.
- Physical receipt of application at this office is by 27 Jun 2016. Confirmation of an applicant would be on receipt of physical application by due date.
- Online applications will be further scruitinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD BE CLEAR AND OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Application received without photographs will be rejected.
- The application along with attached certificates are to be self attested.
- In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy) on Tele: 011 -23793067.
- Note:Navy will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of any documents during transit.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION – 27 Jun 2016. FOR CANDIDATES OF NORTH EAST, J AND K, ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR, LAKSHADEEP AND MINICOY ISLAND - 04 Jul 2016
For more information visit official Notification. Official Notification