Organization Name : HMT MACHINE TOOLS LIMITED
HMT Machine Tools Limited, a Subsidiary of HMT Limited invites application from Fresh Graduates for the posts of Executive-Technical ‘A’ or ‘B’, for HMT Machine Tools Limited, on contract basis for fixed tenure, in Manufacturing Unit Bangalore, Marketing Offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Jabalpur, Ahmedabad & Bangalore. The detail of qualification and experience required for the post are as follows:
|Post||Executive - Technical ‘A or ‘B’|
|No of Posts||18 (Eighteen)|
|Place of Posting||8 Nos in Manufacturing Unit ‘Bangalore’ |
Two (2) each for Marketing Offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Jabalpur, Ahmedabad and Bangalore
|Job requirement||At Manufacturing Unit - the selected candidates will be working in Design, CNC, Assembly, Maintenance, Systems. |
At Marketing - the selected candidates will be working as Sales and Service Engineers.
|Experience||Engineering Graduates who have undergone apprentice training in HMT and other PSUs can apply for the post of Executive -Technical ‘A’ |
Candidates preferably with a experience of 1-2 years in any of the above areas can apply for the post of Executive- Technical ‘B
Freshers may also be considered based on the performance in the interview.
Students who are appearing final exams during academic year 2015-16 may also apply.
|Age||Below 28 years (as on 01.04.2016)|
|Remuneration||Consolidated payment per month of Rs. 12000/- for the 1st year and Rs.14000/- for the second year for the candidates selected for the post of Executive-Technical ‘A’. |
Consolidated payment per month of Rs.11000/- for the 1st year and Rs.13000/- for the second year for the candidates selected for the post of Executive Technical ‘B’.
Statutory deduction and TDS as per rules applicable.
- The candidates with aggregate 60% and above only are eligible to attend the interview.
- The engagement is purely on fixed tenure basis. The post is not against any permanent vacancy and this placement will not ensure any regular/ permanent employment in HMT Machine Tools Limited, Machine Tool Marketing / Machine Tool Directorate, Bangalore, in future.
- Applications should be made in the prescribed application format only along with copies of relevant documents.
- Qualification and experience in the relevant area/s as prescribed may be given preference.
- The Contract engagement will be for the period mentioned above, subject to the condition that the total tenure of any contractual engagement including extensions, if any.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government Directives.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection / engagement shall be a disqualification.
- Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be submitted along with the Resume at the time of interview. In case of non-submission of documents along with the Resume, it will be rejected at any stage during the process of engagement.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process or after engagement, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- HMT Machine Tools Limited, Machine Tool Marketing / Machine Tool Directorate, shall not be liable for any damage/injury loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire selection process and journey.
- HMT Machine Tools Limited, Machine Tool Marketing / Machine Tool Directorate reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidate selected – to cancel/restrict/enlarge the selection process without assigning any reason thereof, if need arise.
- Candidates submitting incomplete application or testimonials will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- The legal jurisdiction will be Bangalore in case of any dispute.
- Candidates appearing for interview shall bring all the relevant certificates, testimonials as prescribed for the post with originals and one set of Photostat copies of verified certificates and testimonials.
- Interviews shall be held by the Selection Committee of the Company constituted by the Competent Authority.
- The candidate shall have to indicate his / her acceptance of the offer within one week from the receipt of offer, if not; the next candidate in order of merit will be given the offer of engagement on similar lines. The Competent Authority may grant such extension of time depending upon the exigencies.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview at their own cost. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Interested candidates shall be present at the venue before 09.00 A.M. The candidates are required to download and fill in the application form available on our website and bring the same at the time of interview along with originals and one set of Xerox copies of required documents for verification.
For more information visit official Notification.Official Notification