Company Name: PUDUCHERRY POLLUTION CONTROL COMMITTEE
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens who are native/residents of the Union Territory of Puducherry for the posts Assistant Environment Engineer in the Puducherry Pollution Control Committee(autonomous), Puducherry.
The details regarding vacancies, reservation,age and educational qualifications, method of selection, prospectus and application form, etc., may be downloaded from the website http://dste.puducherry.gov.in, https://www.py.gov.in from 11.00 A.M on 24.06.2016 on wards.
Candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall submit the duly filled in application along with self attested copies of relevant testimonials to the member Secretary, Puducherry pollution Control Committee, Puducherry 3rd Floor, Puducherry Housing Board Building, Anna Nagar, Puducherry-605005 on or before 5.45 P.M on 25.07.2016 by registered post with acknowledgement due.
The candidate should read the prospectus carefully before filling in the application and they should satisfy themselves that they fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the notification/prospectus in all respects.
- Name of the Post : Assistant Environmental Engineer
- Pay Band : Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Number of Vacancies: One (General)
The applicants should fulfill the following eligibility to apply for the post:
(a) Age limit:Between 18 and 30 years as on 25.07.2016 which is the last date of receipt of applications. Age limit is relaxable in accordance with Instructions/orders issued by the Govt. of India/Govt. of Puducherry from time to time. Relaxable to Govt. Servants upto five years in accordance with the instruction/order issued by the Central Govt.
(b) Essential Education qualification:
Degree in Environmental Engineering
Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution
Note:Qualification are relax able at the discretion of the competent authority, for reasons to be recordede in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
How to Apply:
Candidates can download the application from the following website https://www.py.gov.in, https://dste.puducherry.gov.in which will be available from 24/06/2016 to 25/07/2016. Candidates who have fulfilled the above conditions may submit their duly filled in application to the Member Secretary. Puducherry Pollution Control Committee Puducherry, Puducherry Housing Board Complex, 3rd Floor, Anna Nagar, Nellithope, Puducherry-605005 on or before 5.45 pm on 25.07.2016 along with self attested copies for the following Certificate.
- Birth certificate/Board Certificate indicating date of birth.
- S.S.L.C. Certificate.
- Higher Secondary course certificate
- Degree certificate.
Note: Along with entire Year Wise/Semester Wise/Consolidated mark sheets, (with equivalency certificate wherever necessary)
- Nativity/Residence Certificate
- Community Certificate.
- P.H Certificate.
- Employment Registration card.
The filled in application should reach the Member Secretary, Puducherry pollution Control Committee, Puducherry, Housing Board Complex, 3rd floor, Anna Nagar, Nellithope, Puducherry-605005 on or before 5.45 PM on 25.07.2016.
- The application should be filled in neatly and legibly (without any overwriting/erases) in Block letters only using a Ball-point pen.
- No original certificate should be sent along with the application.
- Original certificate will have to be produced at the time of verification of certificate.
- persons who are already in service in any central/State Government Departments/Public Sector Undertaking should send their application through proper channel before the due date.
- Application received after the due date will be summarily rejeceted. Similarly incomplete application and application without the required certificates will also be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained with regard to the recruitment process.
- Change of address, if any, after submission of the application should be intimated to the Committee or otherwise the Committee will not be responsible for any delay/non-delivery of letters.
- The committee reserves the right to enhance/reduce the number of vacancies and also to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons therefor. No inquiries will be entertained in this regard.
For more information visit official Notification.