Company Name :SIDBIRecruitment of Specialist Officers in Grades ‘A’ and ‘B’ and Consultant (Merchant Banking) - 2016
Candidates are advised to apply ONLINE, through Bank's web site at www.sidbi.in after carefully going through all the instructions contained in this application and general instructions given in this advertisement. No other means /mode of Application /Printout will be accepted Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four years degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme.
|Opening of On line Registration Gateway/payment of fees||June 21, 2016|
|Closing of On-line Registration Gateway/payment of fees||July 05, 2016|
|Cut- off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to age||June 21, 2016|
|Cut-off date for determining Eligibility Criteria with regard to |
|July 05, 2016|
SIDBI is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing and development of MSME sector in India and has recently celebrated Silver Jubilee year of its existence. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the last six decades have contributed to creativity, innovation and dynamism in the industrial sector which has led to the spread of industrial development across the country. The Bank’s Mission is to ‘To facilitate and strengthen credit flow to MSMEs and address both financial and developmental gaps in the MSME eco-system’. The Bank is working with the Vision ‘To emerge as a single window for meeting the financial and developmental needs of the MSME sector to make it strong, vibrant and globally competitive, to position SIDBI Brand as the preferred customer friendly institution and for enhancement of shareholders wealth and highest corporate values through modern technology platform’.
The Bank believes that its people, process and technology are the key drivers for delivering customer service. The Bank firmly believes that its Human Resources are its most valuable asset.
The Bank invites applications from all eligible and suitable candidates for the for the following posts:
|Name of Posts||Pay scale Minimum Gross emoluments p.m. ()||Specialist Stream||No. of vacancies||Post Code||Reserved for|
|Assistant Manager - Grade ‘A’||17100 - 1000 (11) - 28100 - EB - 1000(4)-32100 - 1100 (1) - 33200 (17 years) 47,000/- approx||Security||2||03||1|
|Private Secretary - Grade ‘A’||17100 - 1000 (11) - 28100 - EB - 1000(4) -32100 - 1100 (1) - 33200 (17 years) 47,000/- approx||Secretarial||3||07||1|
|Manager - Grade ‘B’||21000 - 1000 (9) - 30000 - EB - 1000 (2) -32000 - 1100 (4) - 36400 (16 years)||Premises Electrical Engineer||1||09|
|Name of Posts||Pay scale Minimum Gross emoluments p.m. ()||Specialist Stream||No. of vacancies||Post Code|
|Consultant (Merchant Banking, On Contract Basis)||CTC - `22.00 Lakh per annum, approx||Merchant |
- The designation/name of the post mentioned above is only indicative. The Bank reserves the right to change the designation/name of post at any time without notice.
- SIDBI reserves the right to draw wait lists of candidates and consider such wait listed candidate(s) for meeting actual requirement. Offers could be issued in phases as per the requirement of the Bank.
- While no posts are reserved for Persons with Disability (PwD), they may also apply and would be eligible for concession in respect of age and application fee only. It is clarified that it may not be possible to employ candidates with disability in all offices / departments of the Bank and they will have to work in the post / centres as decided by the Bank in this regard.
- The total number of vacancies, which includes Un-Reserved (UR) as also reserved vacancies mentioned above, is provisional and may vary depending upon actual
requirement of the Bank. The vacancies SC/ST/OBC/PwD categories include backlog and shortfall in respective categories. The exact number of reserved vacancies indicated above may vary depending upon the actual number of offers issued / number of candidates actually joining.
- OBC applicants falling under 'Creamy Layer' on the date of closure of 'On Line' registration gateway will be treated as unreserved. Such candidate should apply under General Category.
- It is clarified that it may not be possible to employ candidates with disability in all offices / departments of the Bank and they will have to work in the post / centres as decided by the Bank in this regard.
- As per the existing guidelines of the Bank, candidates having already qualified JAIIB / CAIIB (prior to joining SIDBI) will be eligible to be considered for grant of one / two advance increments in the pay scale subject to production of documentary evidence to the satisfaction of the Bank in this regard.
- The Bank, at its discretion, may grant not more than 4 advance increments (including JAIIB /CAIIB increments) in the pay scale in which the candidate has been offered the post, to such candidates who possess good academic qualification or special experience of value to the Bank. However, such requests shall be examined on case to case basis by the Bank only after the candidate has reported for duty and submission of necessary documentary evidence as required by the Bank. The decision of the Bank for grant of such advance increments or otherwise as also the date of grant of such advance increments shall be final and binding on the candidate and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Besides emoluments as per the pay scale given above, the posts indicated above shall carry other facilities like gratuity, leave fare concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents), reimbursement of medical expenses, vehicle maintenance expenses /allowance, lounge expenses, telephone expenses, newspaper, internet allowance, equipment allowance, book grant, education expenses, allowance for furnishing the residence, interest free festival advance upto one month’s gross emoluments, Bank’s accommodations or Leased flat
facility in lieu thereof, Loans and Advances at concessional rates for car, housing, personal computer/tablets etc; as per the Bank’s rules. Candidates selected for the post will be governed by "the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS).
- The above post is also open for staff employed in SIDBI. The Bank reserves the right to give them suitable relaxation/concessions in upper age limit, application fee etc. as deemed fit by the Bank as given on page 7 under notes.
- The Definitions of Disabilities and the Degree of Disability for availing benefits of Reservation shall be in accordance with instructions issued by Government of India from time to time. Candidates may like to visit web site of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India for further details in this regard.
- The selected candidate will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a period of 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of `2 Lakh in case he/she leaves the Bank before the completion of the 3 year service period.
Probation and posting / transfer
The selected candidates would be on probation for a period of 2 years which is extendable upto maximum 4 years at the discretion of the Bank. The selected candidates will be liable to be posted / transferred at discretion of the Bank to various offices / verticals / associates / subsidiaries of the Bank from time to time and on such terms and conditions as may be decided by the Bank.
Age Limit as on June 21, 2016
|Posts||Minimum and Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager - Grade ‘A’ Security||Not below 25 years and not exceeding 35 years. |
(Candidates born not earlier than 22.06.1981 and not later than 21.06.1991 [both days including) are only eligible to apply.
|Private Secretary - Grade ‘A’||Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years. |
(Candidates born not earlier than 22.06.1988 and not later than 21.06.1995 [both days including) are only eligible to apply.
|Manager - Grade ‘B’ Premises - Electrical Engineer||Not below 24 years and not exceeding 32 years. |
(Candidates born not earlier than 22.06.1984 and not later than 21.06.1992 [both days including] are only eligible to apply.
|Manager - Grade ‘B’ Economist||Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years. |
(Candidates born not earlier than 22.06.1988 and not later than 21.06.1995 [both days including) are only eligible to apply.
|Consultant (Merchant Banking)||Not below 35 years and not exceeding 55 years. |
(Candidates born not earlier than 22.06.1961 and not later than 21.06.1981 [both days including) are only eligible to apply.
|Posts||Stream||Educational Qualification||Minimum post qualification work experience|
|Consultant (equivalent to Grade D)||Merchant Banking||MBA (Finance) / Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary / Post Graduate||Essential: Minimum 10 years in Financial sector /Law firms along with 5 years experience working with SEBI recognized Category – I Merchant Banker handling issue Management, Merger, Acquisition, Listing, De-listing, ESOP Valuation, Project Appraisal, Loan Syndication, etc.|
Experience as lead Manager for raising of Debt/ Equity in SME platforms of BSE / NSE.
|Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’||(Security)||Graduation from recognized University or equivalent. Proficiency in computers is essential.||An officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.|
|Private Secretary Grade ‘A’||-||I. Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized |
II. A Pass in Stenography Lower / Junior Grade Examination in English conducted by State Board of Examination/Board of Technical Examination/Board of Technical Education and Training.
III. A Pass in Typewriting Higher / Senior Grade Examination in English conducted by State Board of Examination / Board of Technical Examination /Board of Technical
Education and Training
|Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience|
|Manager Grade ‘B’ (Electrical Engineer||Premises||Graduation in Engineering in Electrical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University. Post Graduates in the same |
discipline will be preferred.
|Minimum 5 years in execution/maintenance of electrical installations in large buildings / commercial buildings having HT / LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.|
|Manager Grade ‘B’||Economist||Post Graduation Degree in Economics from a recognized University. Candidates should have excellent communication and writing skills.||I. Minimum 2 years as an Economist or Analyst with Financial Institutions/Banks /Industry Chambers /Rating Agencies. Preference will be given to candidates having background in macroeconomic forecasting and analysis. |
II. Candidates having hands on experience in Econometric packages like STATA (Data Analysis and Statistical Software), SAS (Statistical Analysis System) and EVIEWS will be given preference.
Non-Refundable Application cum processing fee
|Category of Candidate||Application fee||Intimation Charges||Total Charges|
|SC/ST/PwD||Nil||50/- (Rupees fifty only)||50/-|
(Rupees fifty only)
|Others (including OBCs and General)||450/- Rupees Four |
hundred and fifty only)
|50/- (Rupees fifty only)||500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)|
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from SIDBI’s website and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature below.
- Keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active at least till the declaration of results of online exam. SIDBI will send intimation to download call letters for PRT/On-Line Exam/Interview on this e-mail ID only. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she 15 should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates to go to the SIDBI website www.sidbi.in- click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save and Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying
and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
PAYMENT OF FEES
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form,
PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
For more information visit official Notification.Official Notification