Company Name : Northern Railway
Recruitment of Sports Personnel in PB-I Rs.5200-20200+1800 (GP) in Delhi Division for the year 2016-17.
It has been decided to form a panel for recruitment in the following discipline exclusively for Male candidates, on Delhi Division, Northern Railway.
|S.No||Discipline||Position||No. of post|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
1. Citizenship :Only candidates who are citizen of India are eligible.
2. Qualification :10th Pass.
3. Age Limit :The sports person should be minimum of 18 years of age and maximum of 25 years of age as on 01/07/2016.
SPORTS PERFORMANCE :
a. Represented the country in any of the Category-C Championships/Events:
Category C :
Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior category)
Asian Championships/Asia Cup (Junior/Senior category)
South Asian Federation Games (senior category)
b. Atleast 3rd position in Federation Cup Championship (senior category).
c. Represented a state or equivalent unit in Senior/Youth/Junior National Championships.
d. Atleast 3rd position in Senior State Championships for all units and District of the state.
Candidates fulfilling the following norms can also apply.
Cricket :In cricket (Men) at National Level, following sports achievements in 4 day /1 day limited overs / 20-20 overs cricket championships (except VIZZY trophy) organized under the aegis of BCCI may also be considered for recruitment.
|S.No||Details of Championships||Category||Minimum Sports Achievements for recruitment|
|(i)||All India Inter State Elite and Plate Group Championships||Senior/Youth (U-23) |
|Participation in Elite or Plate Group Championship|
|(ii)||All India Inter State |
|Senior/Junior (U-19)||Participation in any stage|
|(iii)||All India Inter Zonal |
Only attested copies of certificates regarding sports performance educational qualification date of birth, Caste certificate should be sent along with the Character Certificate of the institution last attended otherwise application will be treated as cancelled.
NO ALLOWANCES :
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, appearing for the selection trial/interview.
HOW TO APPLY :
The candidate fulfilling the condition regarding eligibility of age, educational qualification and other eligibility criteria should apply for the post notified as per application formats given at Annexure –A in official notification (attached herewith) on a good quality plain paper of A-4 size along with two latest passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted officer. The application should be filled in by the candidate in their own hand writing and sent through ordinary post only on the following address.
SPORTS CELL, WELFARE BRANCH
Divisional Railway Manager’s Office
State Entry Road,
New Delhi- 110 055.
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
- Last date for receipt of application is 24/06/2016 and no applications will be entertained after the last date. If the last date of application happens to be a holiday, the application will be considered on next working day. The applications should be sent in sealed envelopes and dispatched through ordinary post.
- The envelope in which application is being sent should be given caption in capital letters as 400E/118/Sports/Rectt./DLI/2016-17. Event for which applied should be written in the bracket.
- Only the application found complete in all respect will be entertained.
- Application which is not as per the format Annexure ‘A’ in official notification will be summarily rejected.
- Unsigned/incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Each application should be submitted along with the application fee of Rs.40/- (Rs. Forty only) non-refundable including postal charges through a Crossed Indian Postal Order payable at New Delhi in the name of Divisional Sports Association, Northern Railway, Delhi Division though ordinary dak only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates who do not fulfill all the eligibility criteria need not apply otherwise their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidature of the candidate, who fails to appear in the trial/interview and selection on the date and place fixed for the purpose will be cancelled without further notice.
- Railway Administration reserves all rights of recruitment of sports
persons in any game/position for which suitable outstanding sports persons are available.
- The decision of the Recruitment Committee on all matters relating to eligibility, place, date, mode of selection, acceptance, and rejection shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- The application should be made either in Hindi or English.
- The shortlisted eligible candidates may require to stay for 2 to 3 days at the trail venue for the selection procedure for which they will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
- The venue will be advised later to the candidates selected for the trail/interview.
- No residential accommodation will be made available to the selected candidates.
- Only attested copies of certificates may be sent with the application form. The original certificates may be shown at the time of selection trial/interview.
- The selected candidates will be liable to serve on any post/any department and anywhere in Delhi Division subject to training course, if any, so prescribed.
- The selected candidates would be required to undergo medical examination as per the prescribed norms of different categories.
- Candidates already employed should submit their application through proper channel along with ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer failing which their application shall be summarily rejected.
- There is no guarantee for appointment since this process is only formation of panel.
For more information visit official Notification.