Company Name : Andhra Bank
Andhra Bank a leading Public Sector Bank invites applications from Indian citizens for the Post of Security Officers in MMGS-III.
Opening date of Online registration : 03.06.2016
Last date of online registration : 13.06.2016
Posts and Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||No. of |
|Age as on |
|1.||Security Officer MMGS-III||(SC=2),(OBC=3), (UR=6) Tot=11||Min=21yrs, |
*Maximum age limit inclusive of all age relaxations for Ex-Servicemen is 40 years as per Government Guidelines.
Pay scale, allowances and perquisites:
The total emoluments inclusive of all allowances and Perquisites works out to Rs. 11.48 lacs p.a.(approx) on cost to company basis
Candidates belonging to reserved category, for which no reservation has been announced, are free to apply for vacancies announced for Unreserved (general) category without availing relaxations in any manner.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
2.1 Nationality / Citizenship
A candidate must be either (i) a citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st Jan. 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination/interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Govt. of India.
Applications from serving employees of Andhra Bank:
Interested and eligible employees of Andhra Bank may also apply through proper channel. Such candidates, if selected shall resign from their present position in the Bank and rejoin the service afresh.
Educational qualifications and Post-qualification Work Experience
|Graduation in any discipline from a |
|An officer with a minimum of five years experience as a commissioned officer in Armed Forces |
A police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/Dy. Superintendent of Police with minimum 5 years in the grade
An Officers of equivalent ranks in Para Military forces (BSF,ITBP,SSB,CRPF,COAST GUARD)with a minimum of five years of experience.
a) Educational Qualifications: The qualifications prescribed for the post are the minimum. Candidates must possess the qualifications as on 30.04.2016.
b) Probation Period and Service Bond The candidates selected as Security Officers in MMGS III will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of Rs.2,00,000/-. Officers recruited as Security Officers in MMGS-III will be on probation for a period of ONE year.
c)Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings are detected even after appointment, his services are liable to be terminated.
d) CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
Candidates must submit the following certificates in original along with one set of attested copies at the time of appearing for interview, failing which his candidature will be cancelled.
- Certificates in support of educational qualification , date of birth and caste.
- Experience certificate.
- SC/ST Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates belonging to OBCs but coming in the “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as „General‟ candidates. OBC certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt. Of India and issued by the Competent Authority inter alia, specifically stating that the candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded from the benefits of reservations for OBCs in Civil Posts and Services under Govt. Of India i.e. carrying „CREAMY LAYER‟ Clause, based on income for the financial year 2015-16 should be submitted. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application.
- Five copies of the photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview may lead tob>d) CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
- Candidates serving in Government/Public sector undertaking (including banks) should seek prior permission from their employer to apply and produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
a) Candidates can apply online from 03.06.2016 to 13.06.2016 through the link in the careers page of the Banks website (www.andhrabank.in) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
b) Prerequisite for applying online:
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualifications and other personal
details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the selection process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges
Payment through other than Andhra Bank: NEFT
Payment through Andhra Bank : Cash/Transfer
|Category of Applicant||Amount Payable*|
|For GEN and OBC||Rs.600.00 (application fees)|
|For SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)|
*The transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation.
A/C NO : 1179 111 0000 1787
NAME : RECRUITMENT OF SECURITY OFFICERS (MMGS III)
IFSC CODE : ANDB 000 1179
NAME OF THE BANK : ANDHRA BANK
NAME OF THE BRANCH : PATTABHI BHAVAN BRANCH
Note:The Payment of application fees by any other mode except through NEFT/Account Transfer will not be accepted. Instruments, like Demand Draft / Bankers cheque / Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees/ intimation charges will not be accepted under any circumstance. The application fees/Intimation Charges are non-refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can be held for in reserve for any other examination or selection.
The link under the Bank's website will remain open from 03.06.2016 to 13.06.2016 both days inclusive.
c) Applicants are required to go to the Bank‟s website and click on the link “Recruitment.
d) Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “RECRUITMENT OF SECURITY OFFICERS IN MMGS III”
e) Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date.
Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
After submitting the application form copy of the application should be sent along with Counterfoil of UTR NO./Transfer/Cash Voucher in an enclosed envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SECURITY OFFICER (MMGS III) in Andhra Bank”, at the following address:
H R DEPARTMENT
Dr. PATTABHI BHAVAN,
TELANGANA - 500 004.
For more information visit official Notification. Official Notification