Company Name :CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
Recruitment/ Engagement of Director for RSETI (Rural Self Employment Training Institutes), Siwan on Contract basis for the year 2016-17.
IMPORTANT: LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: 11/07/2016
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network of more than 4900 branches with total business of more than 4,00,000 Crores, driven by talented work force of 37000 + employees, is looking for retired bank officers in Scale-III and above having experience in working in any Public Sector Banks / SBI (i.e. our bank / any other Public Sector Banks / SBI) and with relevant expertise for recruitment on contract as Incharges for its RSETIs.
The details are given below:
AGE, QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE (As on 11/07/2016)
|Name of the Post||Director RSETI.|
(i) Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
Desirable: Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers
converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty
leaders / Faculty members of Training Centres / Colleges with specialization
in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
|Experience / Other eligibility criteria.||Essential: |
CONTRACT PERIOD, AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES:
The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year. Renewal may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules.
Following conditions to be incorporated while issuing the Renewal of Contract letter to the member concerned.
- To submit Performance Appraisal to Regional Manager concerned one month in
advance of expiry of contract.
- Subject to Performance under other various parameters as per Bank’s Performance
Appraisal, the renewal of contract which will be sole prerogative of Bank shall be
considered keeping in view the grading of minimum “B” of RSETI Centre, as per
parameter prescribed by Govt. of India.
CONTRACT AMOUNT AND OTHER TRAVELLING EXPENSES:
The contract amount shall be paid an amount equivalent to last pay & allowances drawn less the initial amount of Pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs. 25,000/- p.m. whichever is lower Further a lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- p.m. shall be paid towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. However, the condition of “Last Pay and Allowance drawn by the Officer less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc.” will be applicable only to the pension co-optee retired bank official of a Nationalized Bank and in case of non-pensioner, the candidate will be eligible only for Rs. 25,000/- p.m. together with lump sum amount of Rs. 5000/- towards Mobile, Conveyance etc. Please note that no other benefits or charges shall accrue or be payable.
Reimbursement of TA/ DA for traveling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale /grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation.
No other allowances/ reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
These officers shall be working as “Director-RSETI” and have to oversee the overall functioning of RSETI.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-A) in official notification. Last date for receipt of application is 11/07/2016. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Address the application, super scribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Director of RSETI, Siwan on contract” to address:
Central Bank of India,
Balua Tal, Post Box No-5, Motihari
Bihar, Pin Code-845401.
Further it is informed that one letter box will be kept at Regional Office Motihari premises to drop the application.
There is no application fee prescribed.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his/ her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her contractual appointment is liable to be terminated without any notice.
- In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management. The Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
- Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/ her right to be called for interview.
For more information visit official Notification.