Company Name : CANTONMENT BOARD, NAINITAL
Adver No: 4/1/CP/NTL/C
Application in the prescribed format given in official notification are invited from eligible candidates fro filling up of the following post. The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the posts of Computer Programmer".
The details of the post is as under:
|Name of Post||Computer programmer|
|Pay Scale||9300-34800 GP 4600|
|Education/Technical Qualification||(i)Minimum qualification: |
Post Graduation Degree, M.C.A/B.Tech or B.E (in IT/CS) from a recognized Institute/University.
BCA/Graduation Degree with "A" level certificate.
2. Good knowledge for development of software in C/C++, RDBMS e.g. Oracle/MySQL with web Technology Eg: HTML, PHP etc. under working environment in DOS/Unix/Windows.
3. Exposure of environment in any networking operative system.
4.Full knowledge of office automation package and internet.
|No. of Post||01|
|Reservation on Status||UR|
- The Cantonment Board, Nainital is an autonomous/statutory local body under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India and employees of the Board are governed by CFSR, 1937 and are not transferable.
- Age: 18 to 25 years as on 31.05.2016. Relaxation in age as per rule (SC/ST-5 years, OBC-3 years and PH-10 years): Only valid proof of age i.e, Birth certificate issued by a Competent Authority or school leaving certificate of SLC (10 th) will be accepted. Affidavit regrading age from Court will not be accepted.
- True copies of age proof, caste, educational qualifications etc.relating to the post advertised and applied for, should be attached with the application.
- Two recent self attested passport size photographs should be enclosed with the application.
- Two self addressed duly postage stamped pasted in envelops of size 25cms x 11cms with name and postal address neatly written should be attached with the application form.
- The selection for the post of computer programmer will be based on written test only. The date of written test will be informed separately only to the candidate found eligible. Written test will be of Objective type and will comprise question pertaining to aptitude and computer knowledge.
- Application completed in all respected and signed by the candidate along with all enclosures should be sent by post as to reach the following address, within 15 days from thee date of publication of the notice in the Employment News Paper: The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Natinital-263002
- Candidate already serving in any recognized, autonomous body or Central/State Government undertaking should apply through proper channel or through his/her employer.
- The above post is on permanent basis and probation period will be as per rules.
- The candidate has to pay fixed fee Rs.100- through DD, issued by any Nationalised Bank drawn in favor of the Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Natinital payable at Nainital, which should be enclosed with the application form. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped are exempted from payment of fee.
- The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Nainital is authorized to accept of rejected any/all application at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Any other information in this regard may be obtained from the Office of the Cantonment Board, Nainital, on any working days during office hours.
- Age relaaxation will be admissible to the Departmental Candidates of the Cantt. Board, Nainital as per rules.
- The application should be submitted in the format given official notification(the application format can be download from www.cbnainital.org.in)
For more information visit official Notification. Official Notification