Company Name : INDIAN ARMY
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
(a)Nationality : Only male citizens of India.
(b) Age Limits : 18 to 42 years on the date of application.
(c) Educational Qualifications : Graduate from any recognized university.
(d) Physical Standards : A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
(e) Employment : Gainfully Employed
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION : 31 July 2016.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION : Application form completed in all respects will be accepted till 30 June 2016 at respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
The date of holding the examination as mentioned above is liable to be changed at the discretion of the competent authority.
HOW TO APPLY:
All desirous civilian candidates can obtain Application Form from Employment News or download from www.indianarmy.nic.in (FREE OF COST) and send it along with self addressed envelope (28 x12 cms) with postal stamps affixed worth Rs. 27/- and two passport size photographs (No other cost for submission) to the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters as per the choice of following examination centres. NO OTHER DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH APPLICATION FORM.
CENTRES OF EXAMINATION :
|WRITTEN EXAMINATION CENTRE||APPLICATION TO BE SUBMITTED TO|
|Chandigarh||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Western |
Command, Building No.750, Sector-8B,
Ph No. 0172-2547864
|Lucknow Patna||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Central |
Command, Lucknow (UP) – 226002.
|Kolkata Shillong||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Eastern |
Command, Fort William,Kolkata (WB) - 700021.
|Jaipur Pune Bangaluru Hyderabad||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Southern |
Ph No. 7768002503, 0202688123
|Udhampur Srinagar||PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Northern |
Command, Udhampur (J and K) – 182101
Ph No.01992 243592
Candidates should note that no request for change of center will be granted.
While filling in Application Form, the candidates should carefully decide about choice for the centre for the examination.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an Admit Card and will be sent by post by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
(a) Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
(b) Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
(c) Promotions upto Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
(d) Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on the requirement.
Pay Scales (VIth CPC):
|RANK||PAY BANDS/SCALE||GRADE PAY||Military Service Pay|
Candidate who qualify in written test of Preliminary Interview Board are required to bring the following documents in original along with attested copies at the time of Preliminary Interview Board:
- All educational qualification certificates (Matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/ Residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matric/ Senior Secondary mark sheet and certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with No Objection Certificate by the department as per format given below.
- Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with photocopy of PAN card and self certified character certificate.
- Candidates whose names vary in documents should submit copy of Gazette notification of India/ State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
- Employees of Railways are required to submit No Objection Certificate authenticated by Railway Board.
THE FOLLOWING APPLICABLE CERTIFICATE BE COMPULSORILY PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW:
LAST DATE : Form completed in all respects will be accepted till 30 June 2016 at respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters. For more details about Territorial Army visit us at www.indianarmy.nic.in and download APPLICATION FORM (FREE OF COST). This is the only authentic website of Territorial Army.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORM AND THOSE RECEIVED AFTER 30 JUNE 2016 WILL BE REJECTED WITHOUT INTIMATION
For more information visit official Notification.