Company Name : STATE BANK OF INDIA
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/03.
State Bank of India, looking for qualified and experienced candidate for the position of Vice President (Investor Relations) and Dy .Chief Technology officer (IT-Infrastructure) and Dy. Chief Technology Officer (e-Channels) on contract basis.
VACANCY AND OTHER DETAILS
|Post No.||Post Name/Posting Place||Vacancy||Age as on 31.03.16||Educational Qualification |
as on 31.03.16
|Relevant Experience |
as on 31.03.16
|A||Vice President |
|1||Max 45 yrs||The candidate should essentially be a graduate from a recognized University and Candidates who are Chartered accountant /MBA (Finance) are preferred.||Minimum 10 years of experience in Investment banking or in Institutional Broking house looking after institutional sell side. Experience in Investment research shall be preferable.|
|B.||Dy. Chief |
Technology Officer (IT-Infrastructure)
Posting Place: GITC, CBD Belapur
|1||Max 45 yrs||The candidate should essentially be a Engineering graduate in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields from |
recognized University/ Institution. Candidates with MBA qualification are preferred.
|Minimum 15 years of experience in IT business / Industry. Out of this, at least 5 years of experience in implementation of large |
transformational IT projects in Banks / FIs will have preference.
|C.||Dy. Chief |
Posting Place:GITC CBD Belapur
|1||Max 45 Yrs||The candidate should essentially be a Engineering graduate in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields from recognized University / Institution. Candidates with MBA qualification are preferred.||Minimum 15 years of experience in IT business/Industry. Out of this, at least 5 years of experience in implementation of large transformational IT projects in Banks / FIs will have preference.|
NATURE OF ENGAGEMENT (All posts): CONTRACTUA
Contract will be for a period of 3 years and renewable at the discretion of the Bank. The contract can be terminated at one month’s notice on either side or on payment/surrender of one month’s compensation amount in lieu thereof.
The compensation package would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.
The official shall be entitled for 30 days leave per financial year. Leave shall be permitted on pro-rata basis in a given financial year with the approval of the Bank.
APPLICATION FEE (Non Refundable):
Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only): Through on-line. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded on any account.
HOW TO APPLY/ GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
Candidate can apply online only from 12.05.2016 to 24.05.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Application Registration: Candidate will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in under ‘Careers’ Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank of India.
- Payment of fees: After registration, candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using Debit /Credit Card / Internet Banking.
- Photograph and Signature scan and uploading: Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Experience certificates (V) e-Receipt for fee payment and brief resume of the applicant describing career and performance achievements in service if any with supporting documents should be sent to “Central Recruitment and Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021. Last Date for receipt of the printout of online application alongwith enclosures at the address mentioned above: 30.05.2016. In case of non-receipt of photo copies of online application with required documents by the aforesaid date, their candidature will not be considered for the short listing and interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- Candidates, called for interview will be paid Airfare (Economy) or actual fare (whichever is less) by the shortest route in India.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such posts in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
- Decisions of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility, selection etc. would be final and binding on the candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
On-line Registration of Application and Payment of fee from 12.05.2016 to 24.05.2016
Last date of receipt of application along with enclosures at CRPD, Mumbai: 30.05.2016.
For more information visit official website. Official Notification