Company Name : UNITED INDIA INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITEDUnited India Insurance Company, is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India with a gross premium of about Rs.12,000 crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 1600 offices, highest network in the non-life insurance industry throughout the country.
The company proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates for its offices all over India for its requirement in Generalist and Specialist discipline. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I).
Total No of Vacancies:
No. of Posts
|Civil Engineering|| |
|Mechanical and Electrical Engineering|| |
|Total Vacancies|| |
The vacancies indicated above are only tentative and actual may vary. The vacancies are substantially in Western and Southern Zones of the Country and the candidates selected will be posted mostly to the offices in Southern/Western zones. The candidates cannot have any right or preference for posting in any particular State of his choice as the selection and posting is on All India basis. The company’s decision would be final in all these cases and the candidates are liable to be posted anywhere across the Country.
Eligibility conditions: (As on 31/03/2016):
Candidates should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 31/03/2016.
- For Generalist Stream, a candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
- For Specialist Stream, a candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized
as such by Central Government.
|1.||Finance||Chartered Accountant (ICAI)/Cost Accountant |
(ICWA)/MBA Finance* /M.Com/B.Com
|2.||Mechanical and Electrical Engineering||B.Tech /BE (in Mechanical/Electrical)|
|3.||Civil Engineering||B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR Graduate in Mechanical Engineering with Diploma (at least one year duration) in Civil Engineering|
|4.||Legal||Degree in law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. (3 Years experience as a practicing Layer (2 yrs for SC/ST) is preferable).|
|5.||Actuary||Bachelors degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial |
Science or any other quantitative discipline.
|6.||Generalist||Graduate in any stream|
A candidate must be of the Minimum Age of 21 years and the Maximum Age of 30 years as on 31.03.2016. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 01/04/1986 and not later than 31/03/1995 (both days inclusive). Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as follows:
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (eligible for reservation||3 years|
|3.||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 years|
|5.||Defence service personnel disabled in operation during the hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as consequence thereof.||3 years|
|6.||Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried.||9 years|
|7.||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|8.||Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance Companies (including GIC and Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.)||8 years|
Application Fee/Intimation charges
A Fee as indicated below is to be made thro’ Online
|Category of Applicant||Amount (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD), Permanent Employees of UIIC||Rs. 100/- (Intimation charges only)|
|All others||Rs. 600/- (Application fee including Intimation charges)|
Important Dates: (TENTATIVE)
|Publication of Advertisement in Newspaper||9/04/2016|
|Online Registration commences from||6.5.16|
|Last Date of online Registration||17.5.16|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation charges||6.5.16 TO 17.5.16|
|TENTATIVE Date of Objective Exam and Descriptive test||12.6.16|
|TENTATIVE Downloading of Call letters for Main Exam |
and descriptive test
|5 days prior to exam|
Emoluments and Benefits
Rs.48,000/- p.m. (approx) in Metropolitan centres. Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795 1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances as applicable. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System (NPS), leased accommodation would be extended as per rules of the Company.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can apply online only from 06.05.2016 to 17.05.2016 (Both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph and signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Company may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 06.05.2016 TO 17.05.2016 (Both days inclusive).
A. APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Candidates to go to the Company website: uiic.co.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save and Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES:
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
For more information visit official website. Official Notification