Company Name : RITES LIMITEDRITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India, is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic, sincere and hard working qualified professionals for its various projects:
|VC No.||Title of Position||No. of Posts|
Nature & Period of Engagement :
The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of three years, extendable until
completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
Note: i. The posting of candidates shall be at Vadodra.
ii. The actual deployment will be subject to approval of CV by DFCCIL.
Age Limit :
|Maximum Age||Cut-off date for calculation of age|
Age limit can be relaxed by a maximum of 3 years in deserving cases and having sound health.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Post minimum qualification experience|
|Graduate with Professional Qualification of CA/ICWA|| |
Candidate should have minimum 12 years of post qualification experience in Finance and Accounts viz. Corporate accounting, Financial
Management, Taxation-Direct/Indirect, Treasury Management,
Corporate Governance, Tender Evaluation, Vetting of
Experience shall be calculated as on 01.05.2016.
Note for Educational Qualification: The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Selection Process :
After preliminary screening of the applications & certificates etc. submitted by the candidates in person,suitable candidates will be interviewed.Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Selected candidates would be placed in IDA pay-scale of Manager i.e. Rs. 24, 900 – 50, 500. In addition to Basic Pay, candidates would be paid DA, fixed/variable allowances as applicable in the scale, HRA/Lease, Contribution to PF. Other benefits would be as under:
b) Maternity Leave/ Paternity
c) Medical facility.
d) Accident/Death Insurance.
e) Leave Encasement.
Note : Leave As per company rules applicable to Contract employees.
The approximate emoluments for Manager level are 10.4 LPA.
However, suitable candidates can be considered for a higher pay-scale by the Selection Committee based upon Work Experience relevant to post.
Fees : No fee is to be paid for applying to the said post.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the post(s).
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on the top of filled up online form. Please note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them in ORIGINAL & ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY at the time of Interview in the given order only (from top to bottom):
a. 2 passport size photographs
b. Online Application Form / Filled up Application Form (Attached)
c. Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order)
d. Experience certificates for total & relevant experience (in chronological order)
e. Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.)
f. Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other
Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed
g. Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
5. No hard copy of any documents/forms is to be sent to this office.
6. Experience certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Copies of salary slips, Form 16 issued by employer can be considered at the discretion of the company. Offer letters are not acceptable.
7. Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
8. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational
qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register
9. Application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
10. If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Venue & Time :
|Selection Round||Venue||Date & Time|
|Personal Interview||Office of Chief Project Manager, DFCCIL|
4 th Floor, Block A, Narmada Naher Bhavan
SSNNL’s Office, Chhani Jakat Naka
Vadodara – 390002
|01.06.2016 10:00 AM|
Candidates who have applied online as well as those who have not applied online have to appear for the
Interview as per above schedule without waiting for any intimation/ communication from RITES.
Candidates who have registered online at RITES website shall be Interviewed first followed by other
candidates. For other candidates, registration will be from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM on the day of the
Interview.Effort shall be made to conduct Interviews for all candidates on the same day only. However, in case of large number of candidates, selection may continue to the next day as well.
General Instructions :
1. The number of vacancies can vary.
2. The period of training/trainer/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
3. Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
4. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable for attending the selection.
Communication with RITES :
All correspondence by / with the candidates in regard to the examination shall be through e-mail only.
All communications with RITES should invariably contain the following particulars:
i. VC No.
ii. REGISTRATION/ROLL NO.
iii. NAME OF CANDIDATE IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
iv. Valid email address as given in the application Communications not containing above particulars shall NOT BE ATTENDED to. Queries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any clarification/queries not covered above, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 - 2818178/ 2818163 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on working days (Monday to Friday). Queries related to information already provided above shall not be attended.
Important Dates :
|1||Start date of online registration||18.05.2016|
|2||Last date of online registration||26.05.2016|
|3||Date of Interview||01.06.2016|