Company Name: KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITEDKonkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways, invites applications for the following post on contract basis, at fixed remuneration rate all inclusive for USBRL project.
POST NAME AND VACANCIES:
|Sl.No||Category||Fixed Remuneration||No.of Posts||Essential Qualification||Professional Qualification Experience|
|1.||Sr. Technical Assistant (Bridges)||Rs. 35, 000/- per month.||09||B. Tech (Civil) with not less |
than 50% marks from recognized (AICTE) University
|Minimum 2 experience in similar |
The period of contract will be initially for a period of 02 year, extendable on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per the requirement.
AGE: The candidates should be maximum 30 years as on 01/07/2016 with age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary.
Relaxation in age and experience can be considered for deserving candidates. In this respect, the decision of KRCL will be final. Candidate fulfilling the above criteria may report for walk-in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as given below and also in the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link : -- Vacancy -- Notification -- Current, along with original and 1 set of attested copies of all required certificates (age proof, qualification, experience etc.)
Date, time and place of walk-in interview
Time:- 09.30 hrs.
Place:- At "USBRL Project Head Office at Jammu”, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd.
Registration Time:- 09.30 hrs to 13:30hrs on the date of walk-in interview.
After preliminary screening of the applications submitted by the candidates in person, the eligible candidate(s) will only be interviewed. Candidates should come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days, if required, at their own cost. No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the
Corporation. Applications should be complete and strictly as per the prescribed format. Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or having illegible/ambiguous certificates or without certificates or incomplete will be summarily rejected.
Documents to be attached with the filled application:
- Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in the instruction sheet).
- Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
- Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government
Employment (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
- Two attested passport size recently photographs.
- Experience certificate.
- GATE score duly indicating year if appeared.
- No examination fee.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
- . Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in interview
- The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
- Candidate should bring 2 character certificates from different officers i.e. Gazetted Officers/ Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
- Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
- Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
- The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any reasons therefore.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
- The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days at their own expenses, if required.
- Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
- The candidates shall arrive at the time and venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in interview as indicated.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate.
- The decision of the Nominated Committee will be final and binding.
- Initially, the contract period will be for a period of 02 year, and extendable on satisfactory performance and with mutual agreement as per the requirement
- The contractual service is required for USBRL project of KRCL. This is not a regular establishment post.
- Monthly remuneration includes the HRA and Transportation allowance. The other benefits are as below:
- The selected candidates will be covered under KRCL’S Special Insurance Scheme for an amount of Rs. 25 lacs while on duty for self only.
- KRCL will reimburse Rs. 750 towards usage of mobile phone on submission of
necessary bills / vouchers.
- Free bachelor accommodation will be arranged at site for selected candidates with messing allowance as applicable
- KRCL will reimburse maximum of Rs. 1500/- per month on submission of necessary
bills/ vouchers towards medical facility to the selected candidates.
- The selected candidate shall be entitled to reimbursement of premium of mediclaim policy to the extent of Rs. 1333/- per month of medicalim policy of recognized insurance company for self and family taken by him. The reimbursement will be made to him on production of original receipt of payment of the premium.
- The Corporation reserves the right to terminate the contract if the contract appointee is found unsuitable, by giving 3 months notice or payment in lieu thereof. Similarly, the appointee will be required to give 3 months notice to KRCL for termination of contract.
- The candidate selected for the above contractual agreement shall not be absorbed in KRCL regular service. The candidate therefore, shall not have right to claim for permanent absorption in KRCL, and shall be required to give an undertaking in writing to KRCL to that effect.
- The selected candidate shall be paid the consolidated remuneration as mentioned herein above and shall not be eligible or entitled to any other benefit or allowance. Further on engagement, he/she should also attend emergencies and other calls of duties, as demanded and expected, during their day to day activities.
- In the event the appointee is found involved in undesirable activities such as embezzlement, unlawful activities (including passing on confidential information of KRCL), unauthorized absence, in-subordination or breach of any of the terms of contract without prejudice to the right to initiate civil/criminal proceedings, the contract appointment shall be terminated.
For more information visit official website. Official Notification