Company Name :HIGH COURT OF GUJARATAdvertisement No. : RC/B/1304/2015
|Starting date for submission of On-line Application||02/05/2016 (12:00 Hrs.)|
|Closing Date for submission of On-line Application||31/05/2016 (24:00 Hrs.)|
Tentative Dates/Months of Examinations/Tests
|Elimination Test||07/08/2016 (Sunday)|
|Computer Aided Test||In the month of October/November, 2016.|
The High Court of Gujarat invites 'On-line Applications', from eligible Candidates for filling up a total of 61 vacant posts of Computer Operator (Information Technology Cell), in the Pay-Scale of Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-, plus usual allowances as per the Rules, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, by way of Direct Recruitment.
CATEGORY-WISE VACANCY (as on 30/10/2015):
|2.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||04|
|3.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||09|
|4.||Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC)||16|
|4.||Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC)||16|
|5.||Physically Disabled Persons (PH) / (Differently Abled |
*Note:In view of the nature of job and in view of proviso to Section-36 of'The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995, the Visually Impaired Person cannot be employed.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the Gujarat Government/Central Government. or
- 03 years Diploma Course in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent from a Polytechnic Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government/Central Government. or
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University; And Diploma of at least one Year duration in Data Entry Operation/Computer Application/Computer Programming or its
- equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government/Central Government. or
“O” Level Course from DOEACC Society.
- A Candidate should have completed 18 years of age and should not be more than 35 years of age, as on the date of Advertisement i.e 29/04/2016.
- Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court, shall be allowed on a uniform basis, relaxation of a maximum period of 5 years or to the extent of equal number of
years for which Service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less, in the Upper Age Limit.
- Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled (PH) and Ex-servicemen categories.
- The Reservations for various Categories and Classes [i.e. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons (PH)], would be in accordance with the prevailing policies of the State Government and which has been accepted by the High Court of Gujarat.
- Candidates belonging to the Reserved Categories in the State of Gujarat only will be eligible for Reservation/Relaxation benefits.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Class, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.250/- plus the usual Bank Charges and all other Candidates are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.500/- plus the usual Bank Charges. The Candidates shall remit the same in the Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of
India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service branches of the State Bank of India using the 'CASH VOUCHER' in the Special Format as appended to this Advertisement, from 02/05/2016 to 31/05/2016 during the Bank Working Days and Hours.
- The concerned Bank Branch, will retain one Copy of the ‘Cash Voucher’ and return the other two Copies to the Candidate. Candidates will have to preserve the said copies of the ‘Cash Voucher’ and invariably produce the same at the time of Elimination Test, Computer Aided Test and as and when called for by the High Court.
- 'On line' Application, submitted by Candidate, will be considered as 'Valid' Application, only after he/she remits the Examination Fees, as required, in the State Bank of India (Core Banking Services Branches) concerned, before the stipulated closure time.
- Fees paid by any other mode, will not be accepted.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded and/or adjusted against any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
- Before filling-up the ‘On-line Application’, Candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the Instructions therein.
- All eligible Candidates, after payment of their requisite Examination Fees in the Bank Account as mentioned in Para No.4 above, should apply ‘Online’, through the link provided in High Court Website http://hcojas.guj.nic.in, in the prescribed format from 02/05/2016 to 31/05/2016. Please note that the last date for submission of On-line Application is 31/05/2016 till 12:00 Midnight and that no other mode of Application or incomplete Application(s) shall be accepted.
- Candidate should have his/her and/or his/her family member's Mobile Number 'registered' and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process, as SMS alerts for the various Tests, are also likely to be sent on the said Mobile Number, registered in the ‘Online’ Application.
- Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the 'On-line' Application.
- Steps for submitting On-line Application through the ‘OJAS’ Module :
- Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields, carefully.
- ‘Save’ the On-line Application, by clicking ‘Save’ button.
- Thereafter, a new pop-up window will appear, displaying the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. Candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201516/1/11111). By clicking ‘Show
Application Preview’ Button, on-screen preview of the Application will be displayed.
- Thereafter, by clicking the ‘Photo/Signature Upload’ Button, the Candidate shall upload his/her scanned Photograph and Signature by entering his/her Application Number and Date of Birth.
- If necessary, by using his/her Application Number and Date of Birth, a Candidate can edit his/her On-line Application through ‘Edit Application Button’, till his/her Application is not Confirmed by the Candidate.
- After filling-up all the required/mandatory fields in the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application, by clicking ‘Confirm Application’ Button/Tab on the Main Menu. Thereby a pop-up window will appear, wherein the Candidate has to enter his/her Application Number and Date of Birth and then click on ‘Confirm Application’ Button.
- Please note that, after ‘Confirmation’, further editing of one’s ‘Online Application’ will not be permitted by the System and the same will be treated as Final Application for the particular post.
- Please note that only after ‘Confirmation’, the ‘System’ will register Candidate’s ‘On-line’ Application. Further, only Confirmed Applications will be considered as valid for the Recruitment Process.
- Thereafter, the Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
- The Candidate should preserve his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference and use, till the conclusion of the Recruitment Process.
- At the end of the process, the Candidate shall invariably take the ‘Print Out’ of his/ her ‘Confirmed Application’ by clicking ‘Print Application’ Tab in the Main Menu and retain atleast TWO copies of the same for future reference and use.
- Please note that the Candidate is not required to send copy of his/her Online-Application and/or any Testimonials/Documents to the High Court. They should produce the same, as and when asked for.
- A Candidate shall not apply more than once, for any reason at all.
- While applying Online for the post, the Candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished by him/her are true and correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of Recruitment Process, that a Candidate
does/did not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has/had suppressed/twisted or truncated any material facts, his/her Candidature shall become liable to be Cancelled. If, any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after Appointment, his/her service will be liable to be terminated with immediate effect.
- Benefit of relaxation in Upper Age Limit/Examination Fees/Reservation shall be granted to the Candidates belonging to Reserved Categories i.e. SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen, provided that requisite Certificate in respect thereof, issued by the Competent Authority, is produced by the Candidate as and when called for. The final decision, as to the suitability of a Candidate, for the post, shall rest with the High Court.
- The decision of the High Court as to the eligibility or otherwise of a Candidate for admission to the Elimination Test and/or Computer Aided Test shall be final. No Candidate, to whom Call Letter has not been issued by the Recruiting Authority, shall be allowed to appear for the Elimination Test and/or Computer Aided Test.
- Candidate shall download his/her Call-letter from http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, by using Advertisement No., his/her Confirmation No. and Date of Birth, for appearing at the respective Examinations and the same may be communicated at the relevant time, through Press Note/ Brief Advertisement and/or vide ‘SMS’ on the Mobile Number registered in the ‘On line’ Application, of the Candidate concerned.
- The list of eligible Candidates will be placed on High Court website as well as on HC-OJAS portal of NIC, at the relevant time.
- Candidate shall produce, at the time of appearing for the Elimination Test and/or Computer Aided Test, Identity proof i.e. Election Card/PAN Card/valid Driving License/valid Passport/Adhaar Card , etc. in original, along with the ‘Call Letter-cum-Admission Slip’
- Candidate is required to produce the following original testimonials/documents as well as one set of self-attested copies thereof alongwith recent passport size colour photograph, as and when he/she is called for:
- Print-out of the duly filled-in (Confirmed) ‘On-line Application’ alongwith Original ‘Cash Voucher’ marked as ‘Office Copy’.
- School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued under Birth and Death Registration Act.
- Mark-sheets and Certificates of SSC, HSC and Essential Educational Qualification as stipulated in Para 2(A) above and Certificate of Work Experience/Training obtained etc; as per requirement/applicable.
- Certificate showing the 'Caste/Category' in respect of Candidates belonging to Reserved Category and in case of those belonging to Socially & Educationally Backward Class, 'Non-Creamy Layer' Certificate, issued by the Competent Authority of the State of Gujarat, during the respective Financial Year.
- Certificate of discharge, in case of Ex-Serviceman.
- In case of Differently Abled (Orthopedically Handicaped Candidate), (a) a Certificate from a Competent Authority to the effect that he/she has a locomotor disability of not less than 40% and (b) a Certificate from the Standing Medical Board at Ahmedabad, to the effect that he/she would be able to perform the duties of the post in question.
- Two Original Certificates from Respectable Persons being Professionals/ Dignitaries like Doctor, Engineer, M.L.A., M.Ps. etc. certifying his/her good moral character.
- Government Gazette, showing change in name/surname etc, if any.
- In case any Criminal Case(s) / Complaint(s) have been filed against the Candidate concerned, even in the past, authenticated / attested copies of the relevant documents, viz. FIR / Charge-sheets, Judgment etc.
- No Objection Certificate in case of Government Employee.
- Original Identity proof as prescribed at 9(h). in official notification.
- Any Application, even under the R.T.I. Act, seeking any information, will not be entertained till the completion of the entire Recruitment Process.
For more information visit official website. Official Notification