Company Name : EXIM BANKExport-Import bank of India, an all-india premier financial institutional engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting india's international trade, having a network of 17 offices in india and overseas and learning centres in Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Pune, invites application from economics professionals and law graduates.
Number of Positions
No. of Positions Reserved for
|office Trainee (legal/International Trade and |
Finance/Industry/Country Risk Analysis and
Essential Academic Qualifications
|Officer Trainee international Trade and Finance/ Industry/Country Risk Analysis and Economic Research||Fresh post graduate in Economics with specialization in International trade and/or financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics. |
Minimum 60% aggregate marks in both graduation and post graduation.
Fresh graduates who have completed/passed their post-graduation in the recent past OR candidate who have appeared for the post-graduation examination and are expecting their result in the year 2016 are also eligible to apply.
|Officer Trainee Law||Fresh graduate in Law/LLB |
Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation.
Fresh graduates who have completed/passed their graduation in the recent past OR candidate who have appeared for the post- graduation examination and are expecting their result in the year 2016 are also eligible to apply.
Maximum Age as on April 1, 2016
- Selected candidates should possess required qualification i.e.post graduation in Economics/graduation in Law/LLB. Candidates should possess minimum 60% marks at the time of appearing for the interview or at the time of joning the Bank. Candidate who are appearing for graduate/post graduate examination in the year 2016, should also possess essential academic qualification i.e, post graduate degree in Economics/graduate degree in LLB with minimum 60% marks respectively at the time of interview or joining the Bank, but not later than August 01, 2016.
- The candidate should posssess excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of computer and information technology.
- candidate frfom universities/Institutes awarding degrees based on rating/grade other than numerical marks (i.e CGP/GPA/ any other form), please note that if the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks is not mentioned in the mark sheet/certificate, candidate are required to furnish a letter from the head of the Institute/Controller of Examination of the university, ststing clearly, the methodology of conversion of the grades into percentage (conversion formula) and the numerical marks equivalent to their rating/grades.
- The university/institute should be recognised/approved by Government/AICTE. Courses completed through correspondence/part-time are not eligible.
- The Application form is available on the Bank's website under 'Career Opportunities' section. Interested candidates must fill in the application form. candidates must send the hard copy of the application form along with the enclosures as mentioned below:
- Self-attested copies of degree certificates.
- Proof of specialization in International trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics for Officer Trainee -RAG and LAW/LLB for Officer Trainee -Legal.
- Marksheets pertaining to Graduate, post Graduate degrees.
- Caste certificate.
- Proof of domicile in case of person domiciled in the state of J and K during the period from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89.proof of candidates having served in the armed forces,in case relaxation in upper age limit is sought on appicable grounds.
- persons with Disabilities are required to furnish Medical Certificate issued by competent authority.
The Deputy General Manager-HRM,
Export-import Bank of India,
Centre One Buliding,floor 21,world Trade Centre Complex,Cuffe parade,Mumbai-400005
E-mail:(1)Officer Trainee-International Trade & Finance/Industry/country Risk Analysis & Economic
For more information visit official website. Official Notification