Company Name : Border Security ForceApplications are invited from MALE Indian Citizens for filling up 561 Vacancies(*) for the post of Constable (Tradesmen) in Border Security force for the year 20l6-17 in the pay band-I Rs.5200-20200 + Grade pay Rs.2000/- plus usual and admissibie allowances to Central Govt. employees from time to time. In addition. Ration allowance, Medical Assistance. free uniform, free accommodation. free leave pass. etc. which are admissible to BSF employees.
(*) State wise, trade wise and category wise distribution of vacancies are attached at Appendix-A
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
- BSF will conduct recruitment for the post of Constable, (Tradesmen) (Male candidates)in BSF for the year 2016-17.
- Candidates are advised to go through the requirement of educational qualification, age, physical standards, physical efficiency test. medical standard etc, and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post, before applying.
- The BSF reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the selection process, if he is not qualifying any of the prescribed eligibility criteria.
- The application form and Admit Card (placed at Annexure-'1'.and 'II') in notification must be filled by the candidates in his own handwriting. Correction. if any, should be legible and attested by the candidates.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC category must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility conditions prescribed in the Advertisement Notice. They should also be in possession of certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim at the time of application failing which their application will be rejected at initial stage.
- Closing Date: Application Form duly filled up in the given format should be sent to concerned RAs/Headquarters. under which their state falls. on or before 20/06/2016 through post along with requisite documents. Application form received after closing date will not be entertained.
- The envelope containing the application form must be superscribed in bold letters as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE(TRADESMEN) IN BSF-2016".
- Applications, which are not on prescribed format or not accompanied by the required documents or incomplete or defective shall be summarily rejected. No re-presentation or correspondence regarding such such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates belonging to the Physically Handicapped category are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- An employee serving in the same rank and pay grade will not be entitled to apply for said post.
- Persons serving in Govt/Semi Govt department may send their applications through proper channel along with "No objection Certificate" as per format in Annexure-III in official Notification.
- The recruitment board shall not be liable for any claim arising out of any injury ect, suffered during the tests. The decision of the recruitment board shall be final in all matters connected with this recruitment.
Name of Re Agencies/Application receiving centers Address:
|S.No||Name of State/UT||IPO/BD to be prepared in favour of||BD/DD should be payable at bank||Name of Recruiting Agencies/Application receiving centres with Address.|
|1.||J and K (Kashmir region)||"lG BSF Srinagar"||SBI Barzulla, Srinagar Industrial Estate Code No.1527||Frontier HQ BSF Srinagar, Sanatnagar, Industrial Estate Srinagar (J and K) |
|2.||J and K (Kashmir region)||"lG BSF Jammu"||SBI Jammu, Code No.06557||Frontier HQ BSF Jan, PO-Paloura Camp, Jammu (J and k) Pin-181124|
|3.||Punjab||"IG BSF Punjab"||SBI BSF Campus Jalandhar Code No.6596||Frontier HQ BSF Jalandhar Cantt, (Puniab) Pin-144006|
|4.||Gujarat||"IG BSF Gujarat"||SBI GC CRPF Gandhinagar Code No.6825||Frontier HQ BSF Gujarat, PO:BSF campus, Chiloda Roaddhinagar, Gujarat pin-382045|
|Daman and Diu|
|Dadar and |
|5.||Rajasthan||"IG BSF Rajasthan"||SBI Mahamandir, Jodhur Code No.12847||Frontier HQ BSF Rajasthan PO:BSF campus,Mandore Road, Jodhpur(Rajasthan) pin-342026|
|6.||Bihar||"IG BSF North Bengal"||SBI NBU Campus Siiguri Code No.2096||Frontier HQ BSF North Bengal, PO-Kadamtala, Siliguri Distt-Darjeeling (WB) Pin-734011|
|7.||West Bengal||"IG BSF south Bengal"||SBI Service Branch KOlkata Code No.8554||Frontier HQ BSF South Bengal, 2-B, Lord Sinha Road, Kolkata (WB) Pin-700071|
|A and N lsland|
|8.||Manipur||"IG BSF M and C"||SBI Arunachal Code No.554||Frontier HQ BSF M and C PO-Arunachal |
Distt - Cachar (Assam)
Pin - 788025
|9.||Arunachal Pradesh||"lG BSF Shillong"||SBI Laitunrkhrah Code - 2081||Frontier HQ BSF Shillong. |
PO - Umpling.
Distt East Khasi HillsShillong
Pin - 793006
|10.||Assam||"lG BSF Guwahati"||SBI Maligaol Code - 0119||Frontier HQ BSF Cuwahati |
PO : Azara, Distt - Kamrup,
|11.||Tripura||"lG BSF Tripura"||SBI Salbagan Code No.1570||Frontier HQ BSF Tripura, |
|12.||Jharkhand||"IC TC and S BSF Hazaibag"||SBI BSF Trg Centre ad School H/Bagh Code No.2922||TC and S, BSF Hazaribagh Meru Camp, Hazaribagh. Jharkhand Pin-825317|
|13.||MP||"IG CSWT BSF Indore"||SBI CSWT BSF |
Campus Indore Code No.45l8
|CSWT BSF lndore, Bijasan Road, |
Indore (MP), Pin- 452005
|14.||UP||"Commandant 25 Bn BSF"||SBI Najal'garh A-D-B. Code No.l4l9||Commandant, 25 Bn BSF, Chhawla Camp, PO-Chhawla. Najafgarh, |
New Delhi. Pin- 110071
|15.||Karnataka||"lC BSF Bangalore"||SBI AFS Yelahanka Code No. :2187||Frontier HQ BSF Bangalore, |
PO : A.F.S. Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka Pin- 560063.
|16.||Chhattisgarh||"IG (SPL -OPS) BSF Chhattisgarh"||SBI Civic Centre Indira Place, Bhilai Code No. 0574||THQ IG SPL (OPS) BSF Chhattisgarh, C/O Higher Secondary School Building, Opposite SBI Maroda-Utai Branch, Risali Sector, Bhilai, PO-Civic Centre. Bhilai. Distt- Durg (Chhattisgarh) Pin-490006|
|17.||Uttarakhand||"lG and Director BSF Academy Tekanpur"||SBI Tekanpur Code No.8284||BSF Academy Tekanpur |
PO - Tekanpur Gwalior (MP). Pin -475005
|1.||Education Qualification||(A) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University or Board with: |
(i) Two years work experience in respective trades;
(ii) One year certificate course form Industrial training Institute/Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade;
(iii) Two years Diploma from Industrial training Institute in the trade or similar trade;
|2.||Age||Between 18 to 23 years as on 1st August 2016. Relaxation in respect of the candidate for SC/ST/OBC category and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instruction issued by Central Govt. from time to time.|
|(i)||Scheduled Tribes/Adivasis of all state and Union Territories including Nagas and Mizos||162.5 Cms||76-81 Cms|
|(ii)||Men belonging to the categories of Garhwalis. Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, Leh and Ladakh regions of Jammu and Kashmir.||165 Cms||78-83 Cms|
|(iii)||All others States and Union Territories||167.5 Cms||78-83 Cms|
|Weight: Proportionate to height as per medical standard.|
Visual Standard: The visual standard of candidates will be examined as per revised uniform medical guidelines issued by MHA vide UO No. A.VI-1/2014-Rectt (SSB) dated 20.05.2015.
|Visual Acuity corrected (NEAR VISION)||Uncorrected visual acuity (DISTANT VISION)||Refraction||Color Vision||Remark|
|Better eye||Worse eye||Better eye||Worse eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual correction of any kind is not permitted for distant. |
Should be able to read with glasses for near vision Only
|CP IV BY ISHIHARA||-In right handed persons, the Right eye is better eye and vice versa. |
-Binocular vision is required.
-Required normal color perception and should be able to recognize RED and GREEN.
Each application form should be accompanied by a Demand Draft/postal Order for Rs. 501 (Fifty) as Examination Fee in favour of Concerned IG/Commandant payable at bank or post office of concerned RAs/Headquarters, under which their state falls. However, fee ir exempted for the candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen.
- Candidates should come duly prepared for 2-3 days stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Cent.es. No TA,/DA will be admissible for the journey and say. Mobile phone and Calculator are strictly prohibited in the recruitment venue.
- Any shortcoming, which could not be detected at the time of initial scrutiny of the documents and found/noticed al a later stage, shall render the candidate disqualified for the post and he will not be allowed to appear in subsequent events of the recruitment and no correspondence will be entertained in the subject.
- Merely qualifying all the prescribed tests/events for recruitment of CT(TM) does not confer the right of selection of the candidates but they should have to stand in merit keeping in view the available vacancies of that particular post/trade.
- In case a candidate is found unfit/ineligible for service on any ground after his selection /appointment his service will be terminated without assigning any reason.
- BSF reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- BSF strives to recruit fit committed, sincere and best candidates with transparency ad impartiality. Hence candidates are advised to "BEWARE OF TOUTS".
- Envelope containing Application form must be superscribed in bold letters as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE(TRADESMEN) IN BSF-2016"
Any further notification in regard to this recruitment will be made in the BSF website www.bsf.nic.in only. Candidates are advised to log on to this website regularly.
For more information visit official Notification.Official Notification