Company Name :DIRECTORATE GENERAL BORDER SECURITY FORCE
Applications are invited from Male and Female Indian citizens belonging to General, Schedule Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes for the posr of ASI(RM) and HC(RO) in BSF Comn SeFup in the pay scale of Rs.5200- 20,200 (PB-D plus Crade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month for ASI(RM) and Rs.5200- 20,200 (PBJ) plus Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- per month fot HC(RO) respectively. The post carries, in addition to pay, deamess allowance and other allowances, leave travel concession, medical facility etc, as applicable to central Govt. employees and rent free accommodation, ration money or free ration as admissible to the members of the Force from time to time. New pension scheme as per Central Civil Services (extra ordinary pension) amendment rules 2003 will be applicable to all selected candidates for appointment on the basis of above test.
|60 % QUOTA ACAINST DIRECT ENTRY||40% QUOTA AGAINST DEPARTMENTAL (BSF SERVING PERSONNEL)||G/Total|
|Posts||Category||10% ex-servicemen||5% compassionate ground||Remaining vacany|
a) FIRST PHASE -WRITTEN TEST
(i) OMR Based screening test: 25 Sept 2016
- Duplicate OMR sheet attached with main OMR will be allowed to be caried along with candidates.
- Answer key may be uploaded on BSF website on following days of examination.
- The result of written tesr qualified candidates will be announced through internet and uploaded on BSF web site www.bsf.nic.in. A call letter will be issued to all qualified candidates who will appear in Descriptive test
- FOR ASI(RM): Candidares who qudiry descriptive test will attend 2nd phase
- FOR HC(RO): Candidates must qualiry descriptive test as well as dictalion test during this phase.
2O Mar 2O17 and Onwards (PST, PET, Documentation and Final Medical)
c) FINAl RESULT
Final result will be prepared for AS(RM) and HC(RO) Separately and merit will be prepared in following manner
|ASI/RM||Total Marks obtained in descriptive test out of 200 mark|
|HC/RO||Total marks obtained in descriptive test and dictation tests out of total marks (100 + 100 resectively)|
ACADEMIC OUALIFICATIONS FOR:
Matric with 3 year Diploma in Radio and TV Technology or Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government or State Government.
l0+2 or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of Fifty percent with selective subject being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or University or Institution.
Matriculation or equivalent and two year Industrial Training lnstitute Certificate in Radio and TV or Electronics or Intermediate or l0+2 or equivalent with physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a rccognized Board or Institution.
- Not below 18 years or over 25 years as on 15/07/2016 (closing date) for General Category.
- Not below 18 years or over 28 years as on 15/07/2016(closing date) for OBC Category.
- Not below l8 years or over 30 years as on 15/07/2016 (closing date) for SC and ST Category.
|FOR MALE CANDTDATES||FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES|
|Height||168 cms||157 cms|
|chest||80 cms (85 cms after expansion)||Not applicable|
|Weight||Corresponding to Height and age||Corresponding to Height and age|
- Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 ofthe both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing glasses
- Must pass high-grade colour vision test.
- Must not have knock-knees, flat feet or squint in eyes.
- Must not be having any defect/deformity likely to interfere with the efficient Performance of the duties.
How to Submit Application Form:
Candidates will have to fill the application form online using BSF Recruitment portal. Above portal will become active on BSf website with the link rectt.bsf.gov.in
during following duration for submission of application form:
Start date: l6 June 2016 at 0900 hrs
Last date: l5 July 2016 at 2400 hrs.
Further, instruction regarding submission of application form will be uploaded on Recruitment portal.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully.
MODE OF PAYMENT: A Bank Draft ofamount Rs 50/- (Rupees fifty) only by General and OBC candidates as the examination fee will be prepared in favour of the Inspector General/DlG/Comdt, to whom the print out of application has to be sent and payable at respective SBI/post office. However the SC/ST and BSF serving personnel and female candidates of all categories are not required to submit examination fee. Bank Draft number has to be filled in specific column/boxes provided in the online application form.
One print out of online application form along with Original Bank Draft will be sent to the recruitment centers of their choice as selected online, within 15 days from last date of online application form.
BSF serving pers will submit their application to their rcspective unit/HQ. Further concerned unit/HQ will forward their application to concerned recruitment center along with connected documents i.e. NOC, Disc/Vig Certificate and Medical Category Shape-I after fully velified his educational qualification etc. Concerned Unit/HQ and recruitment center will be responsible for ensuing their eligibility.
- The following documents will be required during second phase i.e,PST, PET, Documentation and Medical examination.
- Self-attested photo copies of educational qualifications and date of birth.
- Three recent passport size photographs, duly self-attested.
- First phase qualified/candidates along with issued admit cards, any valid photo identity card (viz. passport, Aadhar card, electoral photo identity card (EPIC), PAN card, U/card issued by school/college having srl no, other ID cards issued by state/central govt, driving license or nationalize bank passbook with photogaph) and their original certificates will report to venue of Recruitment Centre at 0800 hrs on given date. The recruitment board will brief all candidates, after assembling them on the ground, about the conduct of recruitment process during second phase.
- SC/ST and OBC candidates must fumish an attested copy of "Valid Caste certificate". issued by the Competent Authority not below the rank of Tehsildar as per prescribed format enclosed as Appendix "C and CI"(OBC) and Appx-"D" (SC and ST) and failing
which their application will not be entertained.
- Self-attested copy of Domicile certificate issued by Sub-Divisional level Revenue Officer or its equivalent as notified by the State Government for claiming relaxation in physical standard.
- Copy of certificates in support of claim of Hill area candidate/Adivasis/Tribals etc for Relaxation in height or chest as prescribed for such candidares as per Appx-'E' in offical notification.
- Copy of discharge certificate in respect of Ex-servicemen
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 25x12cms size with full postal address of candidate neatly written on envelope in Capital letters duly affixed with stamps of Rs. 27l- on each.
- Persons serving in Govt/Semi Govt/ Govt undertaking should apply through proper channel. A copy of 'NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE' from their present employer be attached with application and also submitted at the time of their personal lnterview.
- On receipt of printout of online application, completed in all respects, at the respective addresses, eligible candidates will be allotted a Roll Number on the Admission Card, which will be issued to them online as token of acknowledgment of their applications. This Admission Card will be authority for reporting at the Recruitment Center for the Written/Physical and other test etc. Hence candidates are advised to keep safe their admit card till finalization of recruitment process.
- The envelope containing application must be superscripted in bold letters as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASI/RM or HC(RO)".
- In case candidates do not find Admit card online before 10 days from the date of examination they should contact the center personally or telephonically where they have sent the application.
- No LA./D.A. will admissible for the above purpose.
- Decision of the Selection Board, with regard to the matters connected with this recruitment, will be final.
For more information visit official website. Official Notification