Company Name : ALLAHABAD BANKAdvt No.: RECT/2016-17/01
Allahabad Bank invites Online Applications for recruitment to the posts of 60 Specialist Officers, Accountant /Financial Analyst in MMG Scale-II, 05 Security Officer in JMG Scale-I, 04 Civil Engineer in JMG Scale-I, 01 Electrical Engineer in JMG Scale-I] Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in
The tentative schedule of events is as under:
|Relevant date for Age / Qualification/Work experience reckoned as on|| |
|Opening date for Online Registration of application on Bank’s website|| |
|Closing date for Online Registration of application on Bank’ s website (For all applicants including those from far flung areas.)|| |
|Payment of application fees Online|| |
10.05.2016 to 30.05.2016 (Both dates inclusive)
|Download of call letter for Online examination|| |
|Tentative Date of Online Test (if required)|| |
Post wise and category wise break up of vacancies:
|01||Chartered Accountant/Financial Analyst||MMG Scale-II||8*||11*||13||18||50||-||01||01|
|02||Security Officer||JMG Scale-I||01||-||01||03||05||-||-||-|
|03||Civil Engineer||JMG Scale-I||-||-||01||03||04||-||-||-|
|04||Electrical Engineer||JMG Scale-I||-||-||-||01||01||-||-||-|
SALARY AND EMOLUMENTS:
JMG Scale-I: Pay Scale : 23700-980 -30560-1145-32850-1310 - 42020
MMG Scale-II: Pay Scale: 31705-1145-32850-1310-45950
DA, HRA, CCA etc. will be paid as per Bank’s rules in force from time to time depending upon place of posting. Medical, LTC, Defined Contributory Retirement Benefit, Gratuity etc will be admissible as per prevailing Bank’s rules.
Applications from serving employee of Allahabad Bank:
Employees of Allahabad Bank may submit their applications through proper channel and also apply through online mode like other candidates. Such candidates, if selected, will be required to resign from their present position in the Bank and rejoin the Bank’s service afresh.
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. in original alongwith a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. However, merely applying for / appearing for and /or qualifying at any stage of selection process for the posts does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment/confer right on him/her for appointment in the Bank. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than in which applied will be entertained.
Nationality/Citizenship: A candidate must be either (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is required to be produced, may be allowed to appear in the examination/interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment will be given only after submission of the eligibility certificate duly issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Age, Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience (As on 01.04.2016)
|01||Chartered Accountant/Financial Analyst||Minimum: 20 years, |
Maximum: 35 years
|Passed final examination for Chartered Accountants. |
Graduates and CFA/ICWA/Full time MBA (Finance)/Full time
|2 years in the area of credit appraisal |
of big/medium industrial projects in
any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
(Not applicable for candidates having CA qualification)*
|02||Security Officer||Minimum: 20 years, |
Maximum: 35 years
|Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University||Minimum 5 years as Junior Commissioned Officer and equivalent |
in the Indian Army/Navy/Air Force
OR 5 years as a Police Officer in the rank of Inspector OR An Officer of identical rank in Paramilitary Forces with minimum 5 years service.
|03||Civil Engineer||Minimum: 20 years, |
Maximum: 35 years
|4 years B.E/B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized University.||Nil|
|04||Electrical Engineer||Minimum: 20 years, |
Maximum: 35 years
|4 years B.E/B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering |
from any recognized University
*Candidates are required to submit self undertaking regarding handling of big proposals alongwith certificate of experience issued by the Head Office/Corporate office of the organization.
Note: The cut-off date for ascertaining eligibility regarding age, educational qualification and work experience is 01.04.2016.The date of passing of the examination which is reckoned for eligibility, will be the date mentioned on the Mark Sheet or Provisional Certificate.
All Educational Qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute. The Educational Qualifications prescribed for the posts are the minimum requirements for eligibility.
Candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms including being in possession of documents specified in this notification before applying for the post.
Candidates can apply for only one post. Multiple applications will be summarily rejected.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
|1.||Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3.||Person With Disability (PWD)||10 years|
|4.||Ex- Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.||5 years|
|5.||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6.||Person affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Probation Period for post codes 01, 02, 03 and 04:
The candidates joining in JMG Scale-I will remain initially on probation for a period of two (02) years and those joining in MMG Scale-II will remain on a probation period of one (01) year from the date of joining in the Bank’s service which may be extended at the Bank’s discretion. The confirmation to the Bank’s establishment will be considered as applicable in terms of service regulations provided the work, conduct, general ability are found to be of the standards required by the Bank. Confirmation in the service of the Bank may also be subject to receiving satisfactory references from respectable referees, police verification of antecedents, caste/community verification and other compliances.
Financial cum Surety Bond for rendering service to the Bank for minimum period of three years:
Grade / Scale
Tenure of the Bond
|JMG Scale-I||Rs. 1 Lakh||3 Years|
|MMG Scale-II||Rs. 2 Lakh||3 years|
Candidates selected for appointment in the Bank will be required to furnish a “Financial cum Surety Bond” as mentioned above acceptable to the Bank in the specified proforma before joining the Bank on his/her selection, for rendering service for a minimum period of three years from the date of joining the Bank and in the event of his/her resignation/termination from the post before the end of the specified period, he/she /Surety shall be liable to pay to the Bank the said amount of the Bond together with interest.
How to apply:
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION:
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the requiredspecifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of thisRecruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case acandidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no.before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 10.05.2016 to 30.05.2016 (both days inclusive)
|All Others||All Others (OBC)|
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates to go to the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.allahabadbank.in and click on Specialist Officers Recruitment Project 2016-17 and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will direct you to online application form.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” button prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo and Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Choose the Payment Mode ONLINE and click on ‘Submit’ button. NO CHANGE IS PERMITTED IN PAYMENT MODE ONCE CHOSEN.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ’E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
For more information visit official website. Official Notification