Company Name: OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITEDADVT No. 1/2016
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and India‟s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy it offers one of the best compensation packages in terms of cost to company (CTC) in the country with opportunity of merit-oriented advancement in
a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
ONGC's Hazira Plant, the largest Gas processing Plant in our Country is looking for promising, energetic, bright and experienced persons in the disciplines of, Electrical, Production, Mechanical and Chemistry for recruitment at A-1 and A-2 levels.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test. The selected candidates will be appointed subject to medical fitness as per rules of the ONGC.
PAY SCALE, EMOLUMENTS AND OTHER BENEFITS.
|1.||A-2 level||43||Rs.12000-27000/||In addition to the Basic Pay, annual increment|
@ 3%,allowances @ 47% of Basic Pay under
Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance,
House Rent Allowance, Mining allowance,
Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial
Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical
facility for Self and dependents, Self
Contributory Post Retirement Benefit
Scheme (PRBS), Composite Social Security
Scheme (CSSS), Gratuity, Superannuation
Benefits, Contributory Provident Fund (CPF),
etc. are provided as per the Company's
rules from time to time.
AGE LIMIT (As on 30.04.2016)
Category of Candidates
OBC-Non Creamy Layer
|For A1 and A2 posts||Other than PwD||Minimum 18 to 30 Yrs||Minimum 18 to 33 Yrs||Minimum 18 to 35 Yrs|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||Minimum 18 to 40 Yrs||Minimum 18 to 43 Yrs||Minimum 18 to 45 Yrs|
DETAILS OF POSTS, RESERVATIONS AND ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION (As on 30.04.2016).
Name of Post
Categories wise vacancies
A-II Level posts
|1.||Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||37||UR=20, SC=2, ST=5,OBC=10, PWD=1||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.|
|2.||Assistant Technician (Electrical)||6||UR=4, OBC=2||3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering |
and should have Certificate of competency
as Electrical Supervisor.
A-I level posts
|3.||Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting)||6||UR=5, OBC=1||Matric with Science and Trade Certificate |
|4.||Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)||7||UR=6, OBC=1||Matric with Science and Trade Certificate in |
|5.||Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical)||1||UR=1||Matric with Science, and Trade Certificate in |
Electrical Trade. Should have Certificate of
Competency as Electrical Supervisor
|6.||Junior Assistant Technician (Production)||9||UR=5, SC=1, ST=1, OBC=2||Matric with Science and Trade Certificate in |
Fitting / Diesel /Instrumentation / Turner /Machining/Tractor/Motor Vehicle/Welding/ Black Smithy / Boiler Attendant and Machinist Grinder
|7.||Junior Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||8||UR=6, ST=1, OBC=1,PWD=2||B.Sc. with Chemistry as main subject.|
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED (As on 30.04.2016)
For the above posts, five (05) years experience of working in a Gas Processing Plant shall be essential.
Explanation:A Gas Processing Plant shall mean a Hydrocarbon Gas Processing Plant where the key processes includes Gas Sweetening and Dehydration, Cryogenic operations, Storage and transportation of Hydrocarbons is carried out. Experience other than in such "Hydrocarbon Gas Processing" units will not be considered"
The Experience Certificate is to be either issued or countersigned by the authorized signatory of the owner of such Plant. No other certificate shall be accepted.
REGISTRATION / PROCESSING CHARGES.
|General/OBC||Rs.350/- (Rupees Three hundred and Fifty only) |
Inclusive of applicable taxes etc.
- Candidates are required to submit Registration Charges, as per the format of SBI Bank Challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com
- Bank Charges shall be extra as applicable.
- Examination for all posts will be conducted on same day at same time
Registration fee is non-refundable. Registration Fee can be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India through challan. The fee is to be deposited in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. Payment is to be made as per the designated process only. Registration fee by any other mode of payment would not be acceptable. Applicants should not deposit fee through instruments like Demand Draft/ Banker Cheque/ IPO, online transfer of money into ONGC account etc. If any applicant makes payment through any such mode the same will NOT be returned/ refunded. Applicants should therefore pay the fee through downloaded challan form (designated procsess) only.
SC/ST/OBC/ PWD candidates can also apply for posts which are not reserved for them. However SC/ST/PWD are not required to pay any fee while applying for posts which are not reserved for them.
TEST CENTRES FOR WRITTEN TEST.
The Written test is scheduled to be conducted tentatively in following three cities of Gujarat depending upon the number of applications received. Candidates are required to indicate their choice of Examination centre but the allotment will be at the discretion of ONGC and NO change of Test Centre will be permitted at a later stage. In case the number of candidates opting to appear at a particular Test City shall be less than 360, ONGC may not hold the test in that particular City and such candidates shall be allotted a centre in any other city as specified below.
Name of the Test Centers
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible applicants may apply ‘Online’ through the link available in ONGC’s website: www.ongcindia.com.
- Before registering/finally submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following:
- Valid e-mail ID and Mobile no.
- Challan form downloaded and duly filled with the fee deposited and acknowledged by the concerned bank.
- Scanned copies (jpeg/ jpg format ) of recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate with white background (size 10KB to 50 KB) and signature of the candidate (size 10KB to 20 KB)
- For posts where no vacancies are earmarked for reserved candidates, the candidates belonging to reserved category can apply as general candidates (unreserved category). However, they may indicate their actual category in the online application so as to be eligible for exemption of Registration fee. PwD candidates, however, can apply only in the posts identified for them.
- Candidate can apply for more than one post in A-1 level requiring the same qualification, and give their preference of choice for the post. Candidates can select qualification from dropdown and second field will show posts relevant to the particular qualification for which one can apply. Candidates can select multiple posts assigning preferences. For example a candidate can select A-1 Level Post and thereafter select Matric with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting' as the qualification. Further, under the said qualification, the candidate can
also apply for Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) and Junior Assistant Technician (Production). However, a candidate cannot apply for multiple posts requiring different qualifications since the written examination for all
posts shall be held on the same day/time.
- The candidate can access the application form at www.ongcindia.com. The online registration site would be open from 10.00 hours on 18.04.2016 to 18.00 hours on 30.04.2016.
- No changes shall be allowed once the candidate has saved and submitted his/her application.
- All information regarding examination schedule/ admit card shall be available on the website of ONGCwww.ongcindia.com. ONGC will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail/ SMS sent, due to invalid/ wrong email ID /Mobile No. etc. provided by the candidate or delivery of Emails to spam/bulk mail folder etc.
- Online Application and Payment methodology is available on the online application site.
- Reservations will be as per Government of India's Guidelines
- The applicants should be registered with one of the local Employment Exchanges of Gujarat. However, the job is transferable to any onshore/offshore location in the country or abroad
- The candidates must possess the essential qualification(s) mentioned against each posts e.g. for a post where essential qualification is Diploma in Engineering, a candidate not possessing the same shall not be eligible to apply
even if he/ she possesses a higher qualification such as graduate/ post graduate degree in Engineering. Similarly, where Trade Certificate is the essential qualification, a candidate not possessing the same shall not be eligible even
if he/she possesses Diploma / Degree in Engineering.
- The qualification(s) possessed by the candidates must have the required approval of the respective statutory bodies. For ex- Servicemen candidates, the qualification equivalency as per Govt of India‟s instructions shall be
applicable. They, however, must possess discharge certificate clearly indicating the qualification equivalency. In such a case they shall be given minimum marks in the qualification criteria. In case they possess actual qualification
they shall be awarded marks as per table at para-I under the head Selection Criteria.
- PWD candidates shall be eligible for consideration in the identified posts provided the minimum degree of disability is 40% duly certified by the Authorised notified Medical Authority. In case the Medical Authority is not a Civil
Servant, the certificate shall require countersignature of CMO/ Medical Superintendent/ Head of Govt. Hospital.
- ONGC reserves the right to grant age relaxation in specific cases.
18.04.2016 at 10.00 hrs
Last date for registration
30.04.2016 at 18.00 hrs
Written Test (Tentative)
For more information visit official website. Official Notification