Company Name: India Ministry of DefenceApplication are invited Indian Nationals for recruitment of the following vacancies of General Central Service Group 'C' Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministrial posts at Senior Quality Assurance Established (GS), Pazhavanthangal-Post, Chennai-6001114(Tamil Nadu). Complete application along with requisite details should reach the addressee within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement:
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
Name of the Post
Total Vacancies to be filled up
|1.||Multi Tasking staff (Office)||(OBC 01) Tot=01|
|2.||Multi Tasking staff (Horticulture)||(UR 01) Tot=01|
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff (Security)||(UR=02, OBC=01) Tot=03|
Qualification: For Sl.No 1,2 and 3-Matriculation (10th class pass) from a recognised Board.
Scale of Pay: For Sl.No 1,2 and 3-PB-1 Rs 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs.1800/-
Age: For Sl.No 1,2 and 3 Between 18 and 25 years.
OBC : 18 to 28 years of age in accordance with the instruction issued by central Govt time to time.
SC : 18 to 30 years off age.
Probation: Two years from the date of joining.
Place of work: Chennai with All India Service Liability.
- Application will be entertained only on the prescribed format as in Appendix 'A' along with Admit card (in duplication). Application should be forwarded to "The SQAO, Senior Quality Assurance Estt(GS), DGQA Complex PAZTHAVANTHANGAL-PO, CHENNAI-600114" so as to reach on before closing date. Envelope containing application must be superscripted in bold letter "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______". The closing date for receipt of application 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement (28 days in respect of candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu and kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti districts and Panji Sub-division of Chamba District of Himacahl Pradesh, A and N Island or Lakshadweep Island) from the date of publication of the advertisement. Application received in any other format/paper in torn/mutilated condition shall be discarded.
- One self-addessed envelope (size approximately 25 cm x 10cm) for separate category affixing Rs.39/- amount of postal stamp should be enclosed with the application form for sending call letter (admit card).
- Recent passport size photographs should be patsed at places in the application and Admit cards duly attested by a Gazetted officer.
- Attested copies of Educational Qualification/Professional qualification, Proof for date of birth (school leaving/Matriculation/10th standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth), physically handicapped certificate, Community certificate, experience certificate having date of issue and period of experience of candidate be attached with the application form.
- Incomplete application/application received without attested copies of denouement and received after the due date will not be entertained/considered and will be summarily rejected without any communication. Call letters to the eligible candidate will be sent through ordinary post under certificate posting or registered post of affixed postage stamp by the candidate and no representation of non-receipt/delay etc will be entertained.
- Only selected candidates will be informed of his selection after completion of selection process and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- In case the number of applications would be too large and not to be practicable to hold written test for such a large number, screening of applications would be on the basis of Higher Qualification/percentage of marks obtained in the essential qualification and relevant work experience.
- The selection will be made on the basis of written test only. Written test will be designed to assess the overall suitability of the candidate to the post. Skill Test for the post of srl 2 and 3 will be conducted which will be qualifying nature only. Assessment will not be done on the basis of marks for such tests. No interview will be carried out for selection of the candidate.
For more information visit offical website. Official Notification