Company Name: JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSIONApplications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Lecturer 10+2 in School Education Department of the State as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below:
|Item No.||Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC||SLC||Total||3% Horizontal reservation for handicapped |
|033 to 067||Master’s Degree in the relevant subject|
|068||Master’s Degree with certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI and on |
the basis of qualifying test in shorthand and typewriting for which the minimum
speed shall be 80 and 40 words per minute respectively
|069||MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.|
Syllabus for conduct of written test is available on the website of the commission i.e. http://www.jkpsc.nic.in except for the item nos: 46,50,51 and 55 to 68 which will be uploaded separately.
The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
Note: During the period of first five years the appointee shall be entitled to the minimum of scale of pay along with the grade pay applicable to the post against which he is appointed.
Age as on 1st January 2016:
|Candidates in Govt. Service:||40 Years|
|Physically Challenged candidates:||42 Years|
|Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories:||43 Years|
After successful submission of the form online, a challan will be generated indicating the basic details of the candidate which inter-alia shall indicate the amount of fee to be deposited in the J and K Bank branch as given below:-
General Category = Rs.505.00
Reserved Categories = Rs.255.00
The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs.05/- as service charges of the J and K Bank.
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website (http://www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission from 24.03.2016.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 25.04.2016.
- Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 26.04.2016
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu, Solina, Srinagar or by post as the case may be.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
- The candidates selected for the posts shall be governed by Jammu and Kashmir Special
Recruitment Rules issued vide SRO -202 of 2015 dated: 30.06.2015 notified by the General
- The selected candidates shall have to serve initially for a period of five years in areas notified as zone-III in the transfer policy by the Government vide Order No.622-Edu of 2015 dated:22.12.2015 issued by the School Education Department.
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) and click on
the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will
click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read
instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report,
which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the EDIT button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to
print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission
- Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted/entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement Notification.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Centre of Examination:
- The Examination will be held at different centres located in Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag,
Baramulla, Doda & Rajouri. However, in case the number of candidates from centre is
inadequate, centre next in the order of preference given by the candidate shall be allotted
to him accordingly. All the candidates shall indicate preferences of the Examination Centre
as indicated above.
- The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of centre.