Company Name: Central Industrial Security ForceApplications are invited from Male Indian citizens for filling up the following temporary posts of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in the Central Industrial Security Force in the trade of Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Mali, Painter, Sweeper and Washer Man in the Pay Band–I Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time. They will be governed under CISF Act and Rules as well as Central Civil Services Rules applicable to other members of the Force and other Acts and Rules applicable from time to time. On appointment they shall be entitled for the pension benefits as per the “New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” applicable for the new entrants to the Central Government services with effect from 01-01-2004.
The States covered under each Sector are as under:
|Eastern Sector||Western Sector||Northern Sector||Southern Sector||North Eastern Sector|
|Bihar||Chhatisgarh||Chandigarh||Andhra Pradesh||Andaman and Nicobar|
|Jharkhand||Dadra Nagar Haveli||Delhi||Karnataka||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Odisha||Daman and Diu||Himachal Pradesh||Kerala||Assam|
|Gujara||Jammu and Kashmir||Puduchery||Meghalaya|
|Madhya Pradesh||Punjab||Tamil Nadu||Mizoram|
Sector wise/Trade wise/Category wise vacancy of Constable/Tradesmen are as under :
|Name of the post||Category||Eastern Sector||Western Sector||Northern Sector||Southern Sector||North |
|Back log||Curr |
|Total||Back log||Curr |
|Total||Back log||Curr |
|Total||Back log||Curr |
|Total||Back log||Curr |
VACANCIES FOR EX-SERVICEMEN
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Total No. of Vacanies|
- For direct candidates
- Between 18 to 23 years
The crucial date for determining age limit will be 01.08.2016 for receipt of application from the candidates including for the candidates of North East Region for all trades.
- Upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of J and K during the period from 1st January’1980 to 31st December’1989. The person claiming relaxation under this category should produce a certificate to the effect that they had been domiciled in the state of J and K during the period from 1st January’1980 to 31st December’1989 from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction they had ordinarily resided or from any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The upper age limit up to 05 years is also relaxable further to the children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
Children means (a) son (including adopted son) or (b) daughter (including adopted daughter). Dependent family member's means (a) spouse or (b) children or (c) brother or sister in the case of unmarried victim who was wholly dependent on him that victim at the time of getting killed in the riots would be eligible to get five years of age relaxation. SC/ST/OBC relaxation as per Government of India instructions will be in addition.
Note: This advertisement pertains to recruitment of CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) (Male), therefore, only male children and male dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat will be considered.
In order to be eligible for upper age relaxation in this category, the applicant should produce a certificate to that effect from the concerned District Collector /District Magistrate wherein the victim was killed.
- In addition to the above upper age is further relaxable by 05 years in respect of SC/ST and 03 years in respect of OBC candidates as per Govt. orders.
- For departmental candidates
Constable/Tradesmen of CISF who wants to change their present trade are eligible to apply for this recruitment. The upper age limit is relaxable (up to 40 years for General and OBC, 45 years for SC/ST) in case of departmental candidates, provided they have rendered minimum 03 years continuous service, completed their probation period satisfactorily, maintained a punishment free record and have minimum annual grading of above “Average” during the entire service.
- For wards of departmental personnel only
Wards of serving CISF personnel, who are residing with him/her, may apply either from their home state or from the state in which the serving person is posted /deployed at the time of submitting application. To avail this concession, they have to submit photocopy of certificate issued from the unit Commander or the domicile certificate as the case may be.
For Direct candidates
The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Painter, Mali and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute trained personnel will be preferred.
The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government.
|(i)||For General, SC and OBC candidates (except those mentioned in |
|170 Cms||Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of |
05 Cms i.e. 80-85
|(ii)||Relaxed standard for the candidates falling in the category of:|
|(a)||Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh and Ladhakh regions of J and K subject to |
production of certificate as per Appendix–“H” in official Notification.
The above Physical standards will be applicable for all categories (i.e. General, OBC and SC).
|165 Cm||Minimum 78 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e.78-83|
|(b)||All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||162.5 Cms||Minimum 76 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e.76-81.|
- Eye Sight: Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
- The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins, squint in eyes and should have high colour vision. He must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
HOW TO APPLY
Application on the proforma as per Appendix-‘A’given in official notification should be sent to the concerned application receiving
authorities prescribed below along with requisite application fees of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer mentioned under column 4 below and payable at the post office as mentioned under column 5. SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
This notification along with requisite forms etc is available at CISF website www.cisf.gov.in
|Sl.No||Name of the State /UT in |
which the candidate resides
|Name of the Officer to who application should be sent||Postal Order on account of |
application fee required to be drawn in favour of
|Name of the post office where postal order will be payable|
|1.||Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa||DIG/ CISF East Zone HQrs, Boring Road, Pataliputra |
Patna-800 013 (Bihar)
|Assistant Commandant/DDO CISF EZ HQrs Patna||GPO Patna|
|2.||Chhatisgarh,Dadra Nagar,Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Maharastra||DIG/CISF West Zone HQrs-ICISF Complex, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai- |
CISF (WZ-I) HQrs
|3.||Chandigarh, Delhi, |
Jammu and Kashmir,
Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh
|DIG/CISF North Zone –I |
HQrs CISF Campus, Saket
PO: Malaviya Nagar,New
Delhi- 110 017 (Delhi)
CISF NZ-I HQrs
|GPO New Delhi|
|4.||Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, |
Puducherry, Tamil Nadu,
|DIG/CISF South Zone HQrs |
D Block, Rajaji Bhavan,
Besant Nagar, Chennai-
600090 (Tamil Nadu)
CISF SZ HQrs, Chennai
|5.||Andamanand Nicobar Island, |
Arunachal Pradesh, Assam,
Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim,
Tripura, West Bengal
|DIG/North East Zone HQrs, CISF Premises No.533 CISF East Kolkata, Township |
Kasba, Kolkatta – 700 107 (West Bengal)
CISF NEZ HQrs Kolkata
Note: Candidate should submit their application only as mentioned against their State of domicile. Application submitted to other authorities shall not be entertained and summarily rejected.
Application should be sent so as to reach concerned DIG of CISF as shown in the para-6 above by 09-05-2016 and in case of residents of North East Region by 16.05.2016. No application will be entertained which is received after the due date.
- Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he is eligible for the post for which he is applying in terms of requirement of Age, Educational Qualification etc.
- Name and Father’s Name should be exactly as mentioned in the Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise the candidature will be rejected.
- The application form must be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be eligible and attested by the candidate.
- Application may be filled up either in English or Hindi only.
For more information visit official website. Official Notification