Company Name: Indian ArmyApplications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education in Science and Arts in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army. Total Number of vacancies are 635 as per the following details :
(a) Science Stream - 397
(b) Arts Stream - 238
- Civilian Candidates. 20 to 25 years as on 01 Oct 2016 (i.e Candidates born between 01 Oct 1991 and 30 Sep 1996).
- Serving Combatants on Remusteration. 20 to 28 years as on 01 Oct 2016 (i.e Candidates born between 01 Oct 1988 and 30 Sep 1996).
The candidate must have working knowledge of both English and Hindi. Should have graduated from a recognised university in any of the following subjects at PG/graduation level.
- Science Stream. M.Sc/ B.Sc/MCA/ BCA/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/ B.Sc(IT) with
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botony, Zoology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science.
- Arts Stream. MA/BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics and Sociology.
|(a)||Height (Cms)||162 Cms - Western Himalayan, Wes tern Plains , Eas tern Plains ,|
Central Plains , Southern Plains.
160 Cms - Eastern Himalayan
|(b)||Chest (Cms)||77 Cms - All|
|(c)||Weight (Kgs)||48 Kg - Western and Eastern Himalayan|
52 Kg - Eastern, Western, Central, Southern Plains
MODE OF RECRUITMENT
Screening: Screening of candidates will be carried out as per programme issued by Recruiting Offices. Details may be obtained from respective ZROs/IRO andcwebsite www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Physical Fitness Test: Physical fitness test will be as follows :
(a) 1.6 Km in maximum 6 minutes and 20 seconds.
(b) Pull ups (Beam) - Minimum 6 pull ups.
(c) Zig Zag balance - Must pass.
Medical Standards: SA candidate should have robust physique and mental health. Chest should be well developed with minimum 5 cm expansion. Should have normal hearing in each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gums and teeth, i.e 14 dental points. Should have no diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Remustering candidates should be in medical category SHAPE-1 in terms of Special Army Order 6/S/2005/ Rtg dated 05 Aug 2005 as amended from time to time.
Written Examination.: Only those candidates selected in the screening and declared medically fit will be permitted to appear in the written examination which will be conducted at HQ Recruiting Zones / IRO Delhi Cantt on 31 Jul 2016 .
Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview : Candidates declared successful in the above written
examination and placed in the merit list will appear for Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi (MP). Candidates qualifying in the Written Test, Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview and placed in the merit list will be enrolled in the
Army Educational Corps.
Conveyance: The candidates will be issued with free railway warrants for their journey from recruiting offices (where they took the written examination) to Pipariya (MP). The candidates not found suitable for recruitment will be issued with a return journey warrant to their home station or recruiting office whichever is nearer, by Commandant AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi (MP).
Messing and Accommodation: The candidates will be provided with free messing and accommodation during their short stay at Pachmarhi for the Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview.
Travelling Allowance / Daily Allowance: No travelling allowance / daily allowance will be given.
Training: Selected candidates will undergo Military and Technical Training for approximately one year at AEC Training College and Centre, Pachmarhi (MP).
Pay and Allowances
- Group ‘X’ (PG/Bachelor Degree with B.Ed) on completion of successful training you will be placed in the Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) as per 6th Pay Commission. You will also be entitled to Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (Rs 2000) + Group ‘X’ Pay (Rs 1400)
- Group ‘Y’ (Bachelor degree without B.Ed) on completion of successful training you will be placed in the Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) as per 6th Pay Commission. You will also be entitled to Grade Pay (Rs 2800) + Military Service Pay (Rs 2000) per month.
Terms of Enrolment: Individual will be enrolled for a period of 24 years with colour service
and 2 years in reserve or till they attain 49 years of age whichever is earlier.
Submission of Application: Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (Detailed instructions are given below in ‘INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE APPLICATION’.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Recruitment of Havildar (Education) will be through the online registration and online applications on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Candidates can click on “Check Eligibility” on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and can apply online for chosen / eligible career option in the Indian Army. For online application candidates should carry the following:-
- Education qualification certificates including matriculation certificate.
- Personal details, including permanent address with PIN Number.
- Verification / domicile certificate.
- Have a personal valid e-mail.
- Have a personal mobile number.
- Online registration and application will remain open from 16 Apr 2016 at 1000 hrs to 15 May 2016 at 1700 hrs. Rally schedules (Preliminary screening) will be notified on the website.
- For registering online, visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and proceed as follow:
- Click on the portion ‘Apply Online’ on the home page in JCO/ OR enrolment row (green coloured).
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up field have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the details, your profile will open.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’. As per your eligibility, the options with caption Apply Online will appear. Click on the button to apply and details filled in during registration will come as prefilled. Fill the balance details on each tab like contact details and education details etc.
- After filling the form, click on ‘Preview’ and check if all the information entered by you is correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving.
- On submitting you will receive a Roll Number.
- Candidates can log in by using the e-mail id and password and can take the print out of the application form.
- Once the registration closes on the last day, system will generate Admit Cards for eligible candidates.
- Applicants are advised to check the profile on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and their email inbox for their Admit Card and alerts.
- The candidates are required to print one copy of Admit Card and affix their recent passport size photograph on it.
- Service candidates are not required to apply online and will forward a written appliation.
- Application must be filled strictly as per performa given in the advisement and duly approved by the CO / OC Unit be forwarded by the candidate alongwith the required documents to respective Record Offices who will then forward the same to the ZRO neareast to the place of posting of the candidate after due vetting and approval. Top outer cover of envelope
should read “APPLICATION FOR HAV (EDN)” inscribed in red ink.
- Advance copy of the application alongwith the required documents be forwarded to the nearest HQ Rtg Zone to the place of posting.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph without sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken with Polaroid camera or computer print will not be accepted. An additional self attested photograph also be submitted along with application form.
- Enclose one self addressed stamped Registered envelopes issued by the Department of Post and Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which acknowledgment/ call up notice/rejection slip is to be sent.
- A candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply again if eligible/age permits.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS ON 16 APR 2016 AT 1000 HRS
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 15 MAY 2016 AT 1700 HRS
For more information visit offical website.