Company Name: AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIAADVT No. 01/SR/2016
Application are invited Indian from the candidate who are Domicile of Tamil Nadu, Andra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry and Lakshadweep Island for the following post at various airports in the above states in southern Region. Total number of posts likely to be filled and the eligibility criteria for the post is as follows. Reservation for Ex-servicemen and PWD will be applicable as per norms.
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
No.of the Post
|(SC=2, ST=7, OBC=5, UR=15) Tot=29|
|Scale of Pay||13400-30500/-|
|Qualification||(a) Graduate from a recognized unversity |
(b)Typing speed of 40 w.p.m with computer knowledge
|Experience||Two years relevant experience in concerned discipline. (Clerical)|
|Age||Maximum 30 years as on 30.04.2016|
|Selection process||Written Test and Typing Test|
- Age Relaxation
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
- Length of service extended by 3 years for ex-servicemen.
- Person with disabilities-10 years
- The extent of physical disability/deformity should be minimum 40% supported by a certificate of disability in prescribed format issued only by a board duty constituted by the Central/state Government.
- Only those candidate who are fulfilling the eligible criteria will be allowed to appear in the written test. Candidate have to appear for the written test/trade test for the above post at their own expenses.
- The eligibility with regard to age, Qualification etc. will be determined as on 30.04.2016.
- The qualification must be obtained from Govt. recognized institution/Universities.
- Employee of Govt. /Public sector undertaking should forward their application through proper channel. Advance copy will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any manner and brining outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- The authority reserves the right to restrict the number of candidate to be called for test and change of exam centre on the basis of any other norms decided by the authority at a later date.
- The management reserves the right/has the discretion not to fill any vacancy and to change the vacancy position depending upon the requirement.
- Application received after due i.e.29.04.2016 and in completed application shall be summarily liable to be rejected. AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Centre for Examination: 1. Chennai, 2. Trivandrum, 3.Hyderabad, 4. Bangalore, 5. Agatti.
- SC/ST/OBC certificates should be in the format prescribed by the Government of India. The OBC certificate should invariably contain the Creamy/Non Creamy layer clause based on income for the current financial year.
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid not be refunded on.
Candidate fulfilling the above conditions may submit their application on plain paper for the above post along with attested copy of relevant certificate in Hindi/English in the following format addressed to the "THE REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR", Airports Authority of India, southern Region, Chennai-600027 (the envelope should be superscribed by "Application foe the post of Assistant (HR))" along with a Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) (Non refundable) drawn in favour of Airports Authority of India, Payable at Chennai so as to reach on or before 29.04.2016. Please mention name of the candidate on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. No examination fee for candidate belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/women/Persons with Disabilities. For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs.100/-. The application may also be downloaded from AAI website www.aai.aero/Employment_News/Employee_Recruitment.new.jsp.
The application should accompany the following documents:
- Demand Draft for Rs.100/- as explained above.
- Two recent passport size photographs, one affixed on application and other one stapled and mentioned name of the reverse side.
- Attested photocopies of Certificate regarding Education/Technical Qualification, Date of Birth (SSLC Certificate), Caste Certificate in prescribed format (Wherever applicable) and experience certificate.
The application must be completed in all respects failing which it will be summarily rejected and no communication shall be made in this regard.
For more information visit offical website. Official Notification