Company Name: India Ministry of Defence
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
Name of the Post
Pay scale of the Post
Essential Qualification and Experience
|1.||Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) |
only for male candidate
|Pay Band-1 Rs 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1900/-||(a) Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized board/Institute |
(b) Must possess Driving license for Heavy vehicle.
(c) Two years of driving experience must commence after date of issue of heavy driving license.
|(UR=3, OBC/SC/ST=1) Tot=4||18 to 27 for UR candidates,|
18 to 30 for OBC candidates,
18 to 32 for SC/ST candidates
|2.||Cleaner (For Vehicles only for male candidates)||Pay Band-1 Rs 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs 1800/-||Essential: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board. |
Desirable: should have proficiency in the trade
|(OBC/SC/ST=1) Tot=1||18 to 25 for UR candidates,|
18 to 28 for OBC candidates,
18 to 30 for SC/ST candidates
PROBATION PERIOD: All posts are temporary but likely to be permanent after a probation period of two years. Candidates after selections will be subject to All India service Liability Rule, Field Service Rules and Army(All India Liability- Candidate can be transferred to anywhere in India including field area transfer liability.)
How to Apply:
Candidate fulfilling the conditions can submit their application on (A-4 size plain paper in typed) as per format given in official notification and must attach the photo copy of under mentioned documents as applicable. The photograph and documents should be attested by the same serving group A/B Gazetted officer (As per DOPT's order No S.O 946(E) dated 09 Apr 2009 (www.persminn.nic.in/dopt asp) along with the application. If applying for more than one post separate application in separate envelope should be sent for each post. original certificates are not (NOT) to be dispatched with application form and should be brought in person on the day of the written test. Dispatch of original documents will entail outright rejection.
- Education Qualification certificates.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Duly signed by appropriate authority)
- Discharge certificate where applicable (For Ex-serviceman)
- Driving licence issued by RTO (For civilian Motor Driver (OG) only)
- Experience certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Call letter/Acknowledgement card
Candidate will enclosed a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs 25/- along with application required to dispatch of acknowledgement/admit card if screened successfully so as to reach Officer Commanding, 755(I) Tpt PI ASC (Civ GT), PIN 905755, C/o 56 APO within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement ______AGAINST VACANCY FOR UR/SC/ST/OBC ALONG WITH SELF AND FATHER's NAME". Acknowledgement/Admit Card to be typed on separate A4 size plain papers as per appendix 'B' in official notification. Application will not (will not) be entertained without Appendix 'B' or non receipt of separate envelope duly affixed postal stamp of Rs.25/- and after closing the date of i.e 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement notice.
- No application will be accepted in person by hand or through any representative. The application posted to the addressee only under 'REGISTERED POST'. Application posted through Normal Post. Courier and speed Post etc will not be accepted. The unit wills not be responsible for any kind of postal delay either in receipt of application or in dispatch of acknowledgement cards. Two application will not be accepted in a single envelope.
- No travelling allowance will be admissible for the test/interview/practical. candidate will make their own boarding/loading arrangement for test/interview/practical. Unit (755 (I) Tpt PI ASC (Civ GT) will not responsible to pay for any damage in case of injury/death of the candidate during various tests/practicals/interview.
- Candidate living with more than one spouse or married another spouse while the first spouse alive are not eligible to apply, such cases comes to light at any stage of recruitment or post appointment stage the appointing authority will terminate the appointment.
- candidate already employed in Centre/State Govt/PSU should submit their application through proper channel duly submitting service certificate and 'No objection certificate' from the employer.
- The number of candidate to be called for interview will be restricted to ten times of the number of vacancies
For more information visit offical website. Official Notification