Company Name: SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL
ADVERTISEMENT No. 291/RC/SSB/Sports
Vacancies: There are 375 vacancies in the following Sports/Games disciplines.
Pay Scale and Other Allowance
The above post carry in Pay Band-1 RS 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 2000/- Dearness Allowance, Ration Money, Washing Allowances. Secial Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified border area, free uniform. free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance, Free leave pass and any other allowance as admissible in SSB from time to time under the rules.
Eligibility Conditions for the Post are as under:
|Name of Post||CT (GD) against sports quota|
|Age||18 to 23 years|
|Essential Education Qualification||Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board|
|Sports Qualifications||(i)Sports person who have represented a state or the country in a National or International competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in the above list |
(ii)Sports Persons who have represented the University in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter University Sports Board in any of the sports/games mentioned in the above list.
(iii)Sports Persons who have represented the state School Teams in the Natioal Sports/Games for Schools Conducted by all India school games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned in the above list.
(iv)Sports Persons who have been awarded national Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Fee Payable and Mode of Payment
The general and OBC category candidates should pay examination fee Rs 50/- (Rupee fifty only) (non refundable) in the form of IPO/Demand Draft/banker Cheque. IPO/Demand Draft/banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of following:
|IPO should be prepared in favour of||Account Officer, SSB, Delhi payable at New delhi.|
|IPO/Demand Draft/banker Cheque should be prepared in favour of||Account Officer, SSB, FHQ, New delhi payable at state Bank of India, R.K Puram, New Delhi (Branch Code-01076)|
- 30 days from the date of Publication of this advertisement in the Employment News for the candidate residing at places other than mentioned below.
- 45 days for the candidate residing in North eastern States, Sikkim, Pangi Sub Division of Chamba, Lahaul and Spiti and Kinnaur Districts of Himachal Pradesh. Leh and Ladakh, Jammu and Kashmir and the Union territories of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep.
How to Apply
- Eligible and desirous candidate should send their application form duly filled in on the prescribed format addressed to the Assistant Director (Sports) Force Hqr. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), East Block-V, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066 so as to reach on or before the last date of receipt of application. The cover containing application must be superscribed in block letters as "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLES (GD) UNDER SPORTS QUOTA-2015-16"
- Candidate are required to enclose, the photocopies of following denouement while sending the Application:
- Self attested copy of matriculation certificate.
- Self attested copies of sports certificates/achievements.
- Two self attested recent passport size photographs. one pasted on the application form at the space provided and other to be enclosed with the application form.
- Self attested copy of scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe/OBC certificate in the prescribed format given in official Notification.
- Demand Draft/IPO/Banker Cheque of Rs 50/-(Non-refundable)
- Self attested copy of certificate of Bonafide/Domicile/Permanent resident of thet state from designated revenue authorities not below the rank of Tehsildar for verification of citizenship if India
- Two self addressed envelopes of 11.5 x 27.5 cms with postage stamps worth Rs 25/- to be affixed on each envelope.
For more information visit the official Notification