Company Name: RITES LIMITED
Recruitment of Civil Engineers on contract basis through Walk-In Interview:
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
|Vacancies||5(UR), 1(OBC), 1(SC), 0(ST) Total:7|
|Maximum Age||31 years, cut-off date for calculating of Age 01.03.2016|
|Minimum Education Qualification||Full time class Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Minimum Post Experience Qualification||1 year, Candidate should have experience in Project Management/ Quality Control of Civil Engineering Projects. Experience shall be calculated as on 01.03.2016.|
|Eligibility Qualification||Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification to be eligible|
Note for Educational Qualification:
The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by
Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
Nature and Period of Engagement :
The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year, extendable until completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance
Candidates shall be posted at the Central University of Kerala Project at Kasargod. However, candidates shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India as per company requirements.
|Basic pay||Rs. 14, 940/- (1 to 3 %annual increment based on the performance)|
|Allowances||65% in Non-metro cities 70% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore 75% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.|
|Other perks||Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company.|
No fee is required to be paid for applying to the said post.
How to Apply :
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- All interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria laid down for the above posts may appear for the Walk-In Interview.
- Candidates are required to bring the following documents with them in ORIGINAL & ONE SELF-ATTESTED COPY at the time of Interview in the given order only (from top to bottom):
- 2 passport size photographs
- Filled up Application Form (Attached)
- Certificates of Educational qualifications (in chronological order)
- Experience certificates for total & relevant experience (in chronological order)
- Proof of identity and address (Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, PAN Card etc.)
- Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-Serviceman or Physically Handicapped, where applicable as GOI prescribed formats.
- Certificate in support of claim for age concession, where applicable.
- Experience certificates, Form 16, salary slips and bona fide certificates only are acceptable as proof of experience. Offer letters are not acceptable.
- No hard copy of any documents/forms is to be sent to this office
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are required to apply through proper channel.
- If any claim made by candidates is found to be incorrect, their candidature shall be summarily rejected.
|Venue and Date||Venue: |
GC/ BMRCL Office
TTMC, A Block, 5th Floor, KH Road
Shanthinagar, Bengaluru – 560027
Time: 10:00 AM
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies can vary.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available through the e-mail provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for updates.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Communication with RITES
All correspondence by / with the candidates in regard to the examination shall be through e-mail only.All communications with RITES should invariably contain the following particulars:
- VC No.
- REGISTRATION/ROLL NO.
- NAME OF CANDIDATE IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
- Valid email address as given in the application
For any clarification/queries not covered above, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 - 2818178/ 2818163 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM only on working days (Monday - Friday). Queries related to information already provided above shall not be attended.
Important Dates :
For More Information please visit the below Link..