Company Name: National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO)
Advertisement No: S and P/01/2016
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (PWD)
National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina – Aluminium complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of around Rs 8000 Crores, is going for further growth and expansion within India and across the globe. The Company enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach.
To achieve its vision to be a reputed global Company in the metals and energy sector, NALCO at Smelter and Power Complex, Angul is looking for committed, promising and result oriented candidates in the following discipline and position;
|Sl No||Post||pay scale||Vacancy||Upper age |
limit as on 31/03/2016
|Minimum requisite qualification and experience|
|01||Laboratory Assistant Gr.III (T0 grade )||Rs 11700-3%-27500||04||SC-50, |
|Candidates should have passed B.Sc (Hons.) in Chemistry with 01 year of relevant experience in reputed Chemical/ Metallurgical Industries.|
|02||Junior Accountant Gr.II (S-0 grade)||Rs 14600-3%-36500||01||50||Candidates should be a Graduate with Intermediate ICWA/ICAI pass certificate having one year relevant experience. Candidates having adequate exposure to Computer will be preferred.|
|03||Assistant Gr.II (M-0 grade)||Rs 14600-3%-36500||01||45||Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University of India. Should have one year of post qualification inline relevant experience. Candidates should have typing speed of 30 W.P.M and adequate knowledge of Computer application, including use of Microsoft Office.|
|04||Laboratory Technician |
|Rs 11700-3%-27500||01||50||Matric/ Higher Secondary / 10+2 in Science with |
Diploma of minimum 2 years duration in Laboratory Technician from a Govt college/ recognized Institution with one (01) year of relevant post qualification experience in a Govt. Hospital or a reputed Private Hospital (training period shall not be considered as experience). He/ She is required to perform all routine works in clinical laboratory such as Hematology, Clinical Pathology, Histopathology, Cytology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Blood Bank works, draw blood for investigations etc, prepare necessary slides and should have proper knowledge for storage of the specimens and tissues.
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale as mentioned against each category. Besides basic pay, they will be entitled to Dearness Allowance, perks and perquisite under cafeteria approach, HRA, Performance related pay (variable), medical facility for self and dependants, group insurance, superannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc. as per rules of the Company in force from time to time. Further, the Company offers one of the best compensation packages as far as Cost to Company (CTC) is concerned with opportunity of meritoriented advancement in a professionally managed organization focused on growth.
- The final placement of the candidate is subject to their medical fitness as per Company’s standard and other joining formalities.
- The candidates seeking employment with NALCO need to be medically fit as per NALCO’s pre-employment medical standard. The selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination by the NALCO Medical Board and the decision of the board will be final and binding. No relaxation in health standards as indicated in the medical rules of the Company is allowed
How to Apply
- The eligible candidates shall submit the duly filled in and signed application in the prescribed format as given below along with 03 sets of passport sized photographs and self attested copies of the following certificates. The applications shall be exactly as per the format. In case the candidate will submit the application form
other than the prescribed format, candidature of the candidates shall be rejected.
- Document in support of Date of Birth proof (Birth certificate issued by statutory authorities or Class X pass/marks certificate).
- (a) Latest Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India.
(b) Disability certificate (for PWD candidates only) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and
(c)Ex‐servicemen Proof (in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates).
- All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
- Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the application Form. Only following types of documentary proofs towards experience will be considered: For Past Employment
- Experience letter issued by competent and authorized executive of the organization indicating designation and date of joining as well as date of relieving the organization by the employee concerned OR
- Appointment letter clearly mentioning the date of joining the organization and also acceptance of resignation letter/ relieving order.
- Experience letter issued by Competent and authorised executive of the organisation indicating designation and date of joining the organisation by the employee concerned along with latest pay slip OR
- Appointment letter clearly mentioning the date of joining the organisation and latest Pay Slips (At least one payslip per annum) along with any of the following optional documents:
- Identity card issued by current employer.
- Annual increment letter.
- Promotion order/ Transfer order etc.
- NOC/ Forwarding Letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government organization.
- Associate membership certificate of ICAI/ ICWAI
- Valid employment exchange certificate.
- Candidates should ensure that they submit copies of all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, candidature of such candidate shall be rejected.
- The applications completed in all respects should reach Manager (HRD), Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, S and P Complex, National Aluminium Company Limited, NALCONAGAR, Angul-759145, Odisha by speed/registered post. No application will be received by hand. Last date of receiving application is 30/04/2016. NALCO will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. NALCO will also not take responsibility to connect any certificate/ remittance sent separately.
- A candidate can apply for one post/discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/discipline will not be considered.