Company Name: JOIN THE INDIAN NAVYEligible Candidates are Invited to participate in the Recruitment Drive Scheduled at Gao on 09 March 2016 for Sailor Entry senior Secondary Recruits(SSR)-02/2016 Batch.
Unmarried Male Indian Citizen from Goa meeting following eligibility criteria are invited to participate in the Recruitment Drive.
Candidates should have qualified 10+2 /equivalent exam with Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects; optional subjects Chemistry/Biology/Computers.
Candidates should have been born between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 1999 (Both dates inclusive)
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
- The question paper will be objective type and will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General
- Syllabus can be obtained from website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Candidates are to bring their sports shoes and shorts for PFT.
Medical Standards and procedure for Medical Examination:
- As prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
Final Enrollment Medical Examination:
All select list candidates who are issued with a call letter for Final Medical examination will have to undergo a Final Enrolment Medical examination at Chilka prior to enrolment. Candidates found “unfit” during this medical examination will not be enrolled for training. No “appeal” is permitted for further review after the final enrolment Medical Examination at Chilka.
Tattoos: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body is not acceptable and candidate will be barred from recruitment.
The selection procedure is available on internet website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
List of Documents: The following documents are to be brought at the time of Recruitment Drive, punched together:-
- Original and one attested copy of Matriculation certificate.
- Original and one attested copy of 10+2 / equivalent examination mark sheet and certificate.
- Original and one attested copy of NCC certificates, if any.
- One self-addressed envelope of size 22 x 10 cms with Rs 10/- stamp affixed.
- Original and one attested photocopy of Domicile Certificate.
- Seven recent colour pass port size photographs.
VENUE AND TIME
REPORT AT 07 : 00 HRS ON 09 MARCH 2016
Indian Naval Ship Gomantak,
Vasco-da-Gama Goa – 403 802.