Company Name: JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARDThe Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application.
Branch and Eligibility Indian citizens having following minimum qualifications are eligible to apply:
|Sl||Branch||Gender||Age Limit||Educational Qualification|
|(a)||General Duty||Male||01.07.1988 to 30.06.1995 for OBC and 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1995 for SC/ST.||Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised |
university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
(ie. 1st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech
or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree
Candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics
and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class
XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with
60% aggregate marks in Maths and Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics
and Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD) and General Duty Pilot].
|(b)||General Duty Pilot||Male||01.07.1988 to 30.06.1997 for OBC and 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1997 for SC/ST|
|(c)||Pilots (CPL)||Male and Female||01.07.1988 to 30/06/1997 for OBC and 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1997 for SC/ST||12thclass pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of Preliminary Selection.|
|Short Service Appointment||Short Service Appointments as Assistant Commandant for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable up to 14 years.|
Additional Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates failed in Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) or suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy are not eligible for Pilot branch.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training academy are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Only candidates cleared their final year/ final semester exams and completed their degrees are to apply.
- Applications will be accepted only 'Online' from 11 Mar to 22 Mar 2016 till 1700 Hrs for the above branches The important instructions for filling up of online applications are as follows:-
- The name of the candidate, father/mother's name and date of
birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options
- Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website.
- To fill up "Online" application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed as given below:-
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant
Commandant - (SRD 02/2016 Batch).
- Select any one post to be applied from any one of the following:
- Asst. Commandant General Duty
- Asst. Commandant General Duty (Pilots)
- Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
- Click on the 'I Agree' button and the 'Online Application' will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- On completion of filling application, recheck your data entry details carefully once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of admit card. Applicants to take print out of the admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 24 Mar 16 only post short listing of the online application. For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination centre and the branch. SC and ST candidates will be given due weight age while short listing.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with roll number generated by the system. Both copies of the print out of application duly signed with recent identical photograph (not older than 03 months) are to be carried by the applicant to the recruitment centre. Out of the above two copies, one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents i.e. class 10th certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, 12th class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC 'C' certificate/games certificate duly attested shall be carried by the candidate and submitted at the examination Centre. Second copy without any enclosure is to be kept with the candidate as an identity proof during the selection procedure. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
applications will result in cancellation of all applications of such candidates.
Last date for applying on-line: 22 Mar 2016 till 1700 Hrs.