Company Name: HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITEDHindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status. Apart from various other innumerable recognitions, it also holds the distinction of featuring on the prestigious Forbes 2000 and Global Fortune 500 lists and enjoys a market share of 20.94% among PSUs in India.
In the past financial year, HPCL has recorded the highest ever profit after tax of Rs.2,733 crores in the history of the corporation with an increase of around 58% compared to the corresponding period last year. Our Market capitalization on year-on-year basis improved by about Rs.11,500 crores at the closing share price of Rs.650.10 per share as on March 31, 2015. This has been possible because of our robust performance in all spheres including Refining, Marketing, Retail, Direct Sales, LPG, Aviation, Operations and Distribution, Projects and Pipeline Group, LNG and other services.
More about HPCL:
HPCL's vast marketing network consists of 13 Zonal offices in major cities and 106 Regional Offices
facilitated by a Supply and Distribution infrastructure comprising of Terminals, Pipeline networks, Aviation Service Stations, LPG Bottling Plants, Inland Relay Depots & Retail Outlets, Lube and LPG Distributorship's
HPCL operates two major refineries at Mumbai and Vishakhapatnam producing a wide variety of petroleum fuels& specialties, with a total refining capacity of 14.8 MMTPA. HPCL holds an equity stake of 16.95% in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, a state-of-the-art refinery with a capacity of 15 MMTPA. A fourth refinery of 9 MMTPA set up by HMEL, a Joint Venture with Mittal Energy Investments Pvt. Ltd has also commenced commercial operations at Bathinda, Punjab.
HPCL also owns and operates the largest Lube Refinery in India producing Lube Base Oils of international standards, with a capacity of 428 TMT. This Lube Refinery accounts for over 40% of the India's total Lube Base Oil production.
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
|Post Name||Junior Admin Assistant |
|Location||Solapur, Hissar, Nellore, Kota|
|Qualification criterion||Regular Graduation (B.Sc / B.Com/ B.A / Bachelor in Computer |
Applications *) with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters /years with proficiency in computer skills (Typing speed, MS Office – Word, Excel and Power point).
|Post Name||General Service Assistant (GSA)|
|PwD category||2 post for HH , 1 post for VH|
|Qualification criterion||ITI in relevant Trade ** with 50% aggregate marks of all semesters / years|
Candidates who have applied during the first recruitment drive for PwD ( August 2015 – Nov 2015) are also eligible to apply.
Candidates must be in possession of all qualification related certificates at the time of the applying.
*Candidates having qualification other than as mentioned above are not eligible for the above positions.
**General Service Assistant | Qualification criterion: ITI in relevant trade with 50% aggregate of all semesters / years. The relevant trade will include only the following:
Fitter / Instrument Mechanic / Machine Tool Maintenance / Machinist / Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance / Mechanic Mechatronics / Information technology and Electronics system / Electrical Maintenance / Electrician /Electronic Mechanic / Mechanic Motor Vehicle
PHYSICAL / MEDICAL FITNESS:
Desirous candidates seeking employment with Hindustan Petroleum need to be medically fit as per Hindustan Petroleum’s pre-employment medical standards. Reference for a medical examination does not mean final selection, which may please be noted. All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process may be addressed to our Recruitment Team through firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are also requested to visit FAQs Section on our website with respect to this recruitment
drive. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
Apply online only on www.hpclcareers.com or through www.hindustanpetroleum.com. No other
mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 11:00 AM on 04th March 2016 to 23:59 hrs. on 21st March 2016.
STEPS FOR APPLYING:
STEP 1:Login to www.hindustanpetroleum.com and click on Career Opportunities. Read all the instructions given on the website carefully. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling online application form.
STEP 2:Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph along with the online application form.
STEP 3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take Printout of the On-line Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
Note:Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application forms to HPCL. The details filled in the on-line application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained w.r.t. personal/ any other details, later on.
- Indian Nationals only need to apply.
- The last date for reckoning age will be will be considered as of 21st March 2016.
- The last date for on-line application for all positions is 21st March 2016.
- Only On-line Applications will be acceptable. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / gif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling on-line application form.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to HCPL. Admit Card for Written Test, Specimen Questions, Interview Call Letters, etc. will not be
sent to candidates in hard copy. Candidates will be required to download the same from HPCL website www.hindustanpetroleum.com. Various intimations, schedules/dates can be accessed through HPCL website.
- Mere issue of Admit card/Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- HPCL will not be responsible for any loss/ non-delivery of email/admit card sent/ any other communication sent, due to invalid/wrong email id.
- Candidates presently employed in Government Departments / PSU’s / Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should submit their application through proper channel. They are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of document verification failing which their candidature will not be entertained.
- Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered. The email id provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year.
Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
- All the details given in the on-line form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- For JAA, all the qualifications should be regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- For GSA, ITI trade certificate should be recognized by National/State council for vocational training.
- The vacancies indicated above is tentative and the Corporation may increase the relevant categories at the discretion of Management and in compliance with Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of appointment. Depending on the requirement, the corporation reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case large number of applications are received, Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria.
- In case of less number of applications are received, Management reserves the right to modify the selection process
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Skill test for JAA, and for behavioural assessment for both JAA and GSA, and reject the application without
assigning any reasons/change the number of posts.
- HPCL reserves the right not to fill any of the above posts advertised at any stage of selection process.
commencement of on-line application: 04th March 2016
Last date of on-line application: 21th March 2016
Tentative date for computer Based Test :10th April 2016
Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and HPCL will not be responsible
for any of the consequences of furnishing such wrong/false information. Since all the applications will be screened without documentary evidence, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the
suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidate has furnished false or wrong information or is found ineligible with respect to any of the eligibility parameters, his/her candidature will be rejected. If any of the above discrepancies w.r.t. to eligibility parameters, furnishing of wrong intimation and or suppressing of any material fact is detected / noticed even after appointment, his/her services will be liable for termination without any further notice. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai. Any further corrigendum / addendum would be uploaded only on our website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
For More Informations Visit Following Link