Company Name: HIGH COURT OF JHARKHAND
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 02/Accts.2016
Applications are invited from the eligible candidate to fill up the existing vacancies, on temporary basis of the following posts:
- Personal Assistant in High Court Pay scale Rs:9300-34800 with grade pay Rs.4600/-(Plus other usual allowance as per rule)
- English Stenographers in the Judicial Academy Jharkhand -Pay scale Rs 5200-20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-(Plus other usual allowance as per rule)
- English and Hindi Stenographers in the Civil court of the state of Jharkhand -Pay scale Rs 5200-20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-(Plus other usual allowance as per rule)
- English Stenographers in family courts of the state of Jharkhand -Pay scale Rs 5200-20200/- with grade pay Rs.2400/-(Plus other usual allowance as per rule)
Vacancy Position of different Posts:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Personal Assistant in High court||29|
|English Stenographer for Judicial Academy||02|
|English Stenographer for Civil courts |
and Family Courts
|Hindi Stenographer for Civil courts||11|
Candidate should send the application form to addressed the Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi by Registered post/Speed Post only. The application received through other means will not be accepted. The last date for receipt of application is 1st March, 2016.
The advertisement is also available on the official website of High Court of Jharkhand, i.e, www.Jharkhandhighcourt.nic.n.
- Candidate must be graduate from a recognized University having Proficiency in English shorthand and typing for Personnel Assistant of High Court, English stenographers of civil court and for Hindi stenographer of Civil Court, the candidate must be proficient in Hindi Shorthand and typing. The Speed of shorthand and typing of personal Assistant and English stenographers would be 100 and 40 words per minute respectively with permissible mistake of 10% and for Hindi stenographer the speed would be 70 and 35 words per minute respectively with permissible mistake of 10%.
- candidate acquainted application be computer must the well with candidate.
- The candidate should possess sound health, good moral character and should not be involved in, or related to any type involving moral turpitude.
- The candidate must be 18 years of age but not more the age but not more the age of 35 years in case of general category 37 years age in case of E.B.C/M.B.C (schedule-I) and B.C (shedule-II) category, 38 years in case of female (General, E.B.C/M.B.C and B.C) and 40 years in case of S.T and S.C. category, as on 01.01.2016. The Physically disabled Candidates will get a further age relaxation of five(05)years.
- The reservation policy of the state Government will apply and the benefit of the same shall be given to the candidate belonging to the state of Jharkhand only. The candidate of the other state in the reserved category shall be treated as general category candidate.
- The skill Test of the candidates would be taken first.Only those candidate who will qualify for the skill test would be allowed to appear in the personality Test/Viva voce test.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks obtanied in the skill test and Personality Test/Viva voce test.
- Candidate must mention the word "Personal Assistant & English Stenographers" only for the post applied for Personal Assistant and English Stenographers.
- Candidate must mention the word "Hindi Stenographers" only for the post applied for Hindi Stenographers.
- Candidate desirous of applying for both Hindi & English Stenographer must submit separate applications for Hindi & English Stenographer.
- Candidates must send only one application in an envelope.
- No advance copy would be accepted.
- Applications must be sent through registered post/speed post only.
- Attested photocopy of the Matriculation Certificate in Proof of date of Birth.
- Attested photocopy of Provisional/Original Certificate of Graduation.
- Attested photcopy of the caste certificate issued by the District Magistrate/Deputy commissioner or by competent authority verified and countersigned by the district Magistrate/Deputy Commissioner(in case of reserved category only )duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Attested photocopy of the domicile certificate issued by the district Magistrate /Duputy Commissioner or by competent authority verified and countersigned by the district Magistrate /Duputy commissioner in case of claimg reservation ,duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Attested photocopy of the Handicapped certificate issed by the competent authority in case of Handicapped candicate,duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Original Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Five hundred only) for general Category,E.B.C/M.B.C(scheduled) B.C (Scheduled II) and Rs.125/-(One Hundred and twenty five only ) for S.C and S.T drawn on any nationalized Bank Payable at Ranchi favouring Registrar General,High Court of Jharkhand,Ranchi towards the payment of examination fees.
- Three recent passport size photographs (including one duly attested by Gazetted Officer),Should be affixed in the application form.
- One self addressed unstamped envelope of 10 By 4.5 c.m.
- Attested photo copy of stenography certificate issued by competent institutions.
- Application should be filled up in English in the Proforma.
- In the select list those who figure higher in merit list to be appointed against the existing vacancy for the posts of personal assistant in High court And after that they will be appointed in the post of stenographers in Judicial Academy Jharkhand /Civil Courts /Family Courts.
- The appointment will be made stricly from the panel of successful candidates prepared on the basis of Merit.
- The decision of the selection committee /High court for recruitment of all the post shall be final and binding on all concerned and no communication shall be entertained.
- The name and address of the candidate must be mentioned in the overleaf of the Demand Draft.
- Incomplete applicatios not conforming to the aforsaid prescribed requirements shall be rejected and no further communcation will be entertained this regard.
- The information regarding schedule of the Examination and venue will be announced later on.
- The admit cards indicating the date of Examination and venue shall be forwarded to the candidates individually by post.if,however,any candidate does not receive the admit card,he/she may contact the Registrar General of High Court at least two days before the scheduled date of examination.
The Candidate will have to bring their own typewriter for typing test.No Machine will be provided by the examining authority.