Company Name: HIGH COURT OF GUJARATADVERTISEMENT NO. : RC/1304/2015
The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Applications’, from eligible candidates for filling Vacancies for the post following posts:
|Sl.No||Post||Pay Scale||Vacancies||Education Qualification|
|1.||Private Secretary||Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of ₨.4600/-||(06=ST, SEBC=12) Tot=18||(i) Graduate from recognized University. |
(ii) Speed of 120 words per minute in English Short Hand.
(iii) Knowledge of Computer Operation.
|2.||English Stenographer Grade-II||Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of ₨.4400/-||(08=Gen, SC=01, ST=03, SEBC=06) Tot=18||(i) Graduate from recognized University. |
(ii) Speed of 100 words per minute in English Short Hand.
(iii) Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- A Candidate applying to the said posts, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the date of Detailed Advertisement i.e. on 02/03/2016.
- Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled (PH) Person and Ex-Servicemen.
- Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court shall be allowed on a uniform basis, relaxation of a maximum period of 5 years or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by him/her, whichever is less, in the upper age limit.
Fees and Mode of Payment
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled (PH) Persons or Ex-Servicemen shall be required to pay Fees of ₨250/- plus the usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of ₨500/- plus the usual Bank Charges through remitting the same in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India using the Cash Voucher in the Special Format appended to this Advertisement, from 16/03/2016 to 31/03/2016, during Bank working days and hours.
- Candidates desiring to apply for both the posts, shall be required to apply separately after payment of requisite Fees separately.
- Fees paid by any other mode, will NOT be accepted.
- Fees once paid, shall NOT be Refunded OR shall NOT be Adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
How to Apply
- Before filling-up the ‘On-line Application’, Candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the Instructions therein and should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars filled-in by him/her are true and correct in all respects.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of Recruitment Process or even after Appointment, that a Candidate does/did not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has/had suppressed / twisted or truncated any material facts, his/her Candidature shall be liable to be Cancelled. If, any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after Appointment, his/her service will be liable to be terminated with immediate effect.
- All eligible Candidates ONLY After Payment of their requisite Examination Fees in the Bank Account should apply ‘On-line’, through the link provided in High Court Website http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in, in the prescribed format from16/03/2016 to 31/03/2016. Please note that the Last Date for submission of On-line Application is 31/03/2016 till 23:59 hours.
- Candidate should have his/her own/family 'registered' Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process.
- Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of height and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of height and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application
- Steps for submitting ‘On-line Application’ through the ‘OJAS’ Module:
- Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields, carefully.
- Save’ the On-line Application, by clicking ‘Save’ button.
- Thereafter, a new pop-up window will appear, displaying the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. Candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201516/1/11111). By clicking ‘Show Application Preview’ Button, will display on-screen preview of the Application.
- Thereafter, by entering Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application and ensure that, the uploaded ‘Photograph’ and ‘Signature’, are distinctly recognizable, after uploading
- If necessary, by using his/her Application Number and Date of Birth, a Candidate can edit his/her On-line Application through ‘Edit Application Button’ until his/her Application is Confirmed.
- After filling-up all the required/mandatory fields of the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application. However, Candidate can alter/modify the details before he/she CONFIRM his/her Application.
- Please note that, after ‘Confirmation’, further editing of one’s ‘Online Application’ will not be permitted by the System and the same will be treated as Final Application for the particular post.
- Thereafter, Candidate has to click on ‘Confirm Application’ Button/Tab on the Main Menu, thereby a pop-up window will appear, wherein the Candidate has to enter his/her Application Number and Date of Birth and then click on ‘Confirm Application’ Button.
- Please note that only after ‘Confirmation’, the ‘System’ will register candidate’s ‘On-line’ Application. Further, only Confirmed Applications will be considered / processed for the Recruitment Process.
- Thereafter, the Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her 'registered' Mobile Number.
- The Candidate should preserve his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference and use, till the end of the Recruitment Process.
- At the end of the process, the Candidate shall take ‘Print Out’ of his/ her ‘Confirmed Application’ by clicking ‘Print Application’ Tab of the Main Menu and retain atleast TWO copies of the same for future reference and use.
- Please note that the Candidate is not required to and should not send copy of his/her Online-Application and/or any testimonials / documents to the High Court. They should produce the same, when called for.
- Please note that the above is the general procedure for applying Online. No other mode of Application or incomplete Application(s) shall be accepted and in such cases, the Application(s) are liable to be rejected outright.
- A Candidate shall not apply more than once, for any reason at all.
|Starting date for submission of On-line application||16/03/2016(12:00 hours)|
|Closing date for submission of On-line application.||31/03/2016(23:59 hours)|
|TENTATIVE Date/Month of Stenography Test and Written Test / Viva-voce Test|
|Date of Stenography Test / Skill Test for both the Posts||01/05/2016|
|(Written Examination (Objective Type – MCQs) for the post of |
English Stenographer Grade-II
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) for the post of Private Secretary||July/August, 2016|