Company Name: CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE
ADVERTISEMENT No. DAVP 19140/11/0084/1516
ONLINE RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO FILL UP CURRENT/BACKLOG VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) IN CRPF FOR THE YEAR 2015-16.
“ Candidates are advised to visit the site regularly for any schedule of Exam and for downloading of their Admit Cards for various stages of recruitment.”
Online Applications through website of CRPF at (www.crpfindia.com) are invited from Male and Female Indian citizens for the combatised post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Reserve Police Force for filling up of vacancies for direct recruitment, through online, as under:
|ST||41+86*||04||45 + (86* backlog)|
|Education Qualification||Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or |
Note: Two or Three year Diploma certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
|Skill Test (On computer)||English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer. OR |
Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
(35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 key depressions per hour in English 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer)
Between 18 to 25 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 05/05/2016, which is the closing date of application. Candidate should not
have been born earlier than 06/05/1991 and not later than 05/05/1998).
The post carries pay in pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs. 7510/- P.M.). The post will carry Dearness allowance / House rent allowance / transport allowance / ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
Male candidates belonging to General/UR and OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only as examination fee through following mode :
- Through SBI Challan (Bank Challan other than SBI will not be accepted).
- Net banking through any bank.
- Credit/Debit Card of any bank.
- E-payment through E-Challan of post office only ( No other mode through post
office will be accepted). Details of remittance particulars are also mentioned in
the online application.
Mode of Payment:
- The payment of application fee will be On-line mode.
- For payment of application fee candidate should click on payment mode column in
part-III of application form and he will be connected to payment website as per
- The facility and complete process/guidelines for submitting online application is
available on website i.e. www.crpfindia.com.
- The candidates submitting their applications should pay the requisite fee, Rs.100/-
(Rupees one hundred) only, through State Bank of India Challan or Online
payment through Net Banking/Credit and Debit cards of any bank.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe
and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
How to Apply:
The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. The facility of submitting online applications is available on website www.crpfindia.com. Procedure for online submission of application is also available in said website. Candidature of the candidate who submitted application offline will be rejected summarily.
- Candidates should apply for the post through on line for which visit Recruitment
Website (www.crpfindia.com) .
- Closing date/last date of receipt of On-line Application: 05/05/2016.
- The online applications should reach by (05/05/2016) i.e closing date for submission
through on line.
- To apply online visit our website (www.crpfindia.com)
- Detailed instructions for filling online application are available on the website.
Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting
options. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital)
image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading as per detailed
instructions available on the link for submission of online application.
- The written exam for HC/Min will be conducted on the same date at all examination
centers. As such candidates are advised to submit only single online application for the
post of HC/Min. If more than one application will be received, then summarily be
rejected. Fees of any amount once submitted will not be return in any case.
- After submitting the on-line application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted on-line application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to any office of CRPF either by post or by hand
the printouts of their online applications or any other documents. They will be required
to submit printout of online application along with self attested documents in support
of their eligibility as and when called for.
- The candidates are advised to submit only single online application. However, if
somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that
online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects
including fee / intimation and bank charge. The applicants, who submit multiple online
applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application
Number” shall be entertained by the CRPF and fee / intimation and bank charges paid
against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application
- Application once submitted cannot be modified; hence utmost care should be taken to
furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to keep active their personal Email-ID and the mobile Number
during the currency of this recruitment process. Hence, for their own interest
candidates should not give email ID / mobile phone numbers of others.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing
date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection.
- The payment of application fee will be On-line mode. The receipt of the fees should be
preserved and produced at the time of Physical Standard Test (PST).
|Opening date of online application w.e.f.:||06/04/2016|
|Closing date of online application:||05/05/2016|
|Date of written examination:||26/06/2016 (SUNDAY)|
For more Information visit official Notification