Company Name: BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE
ADVERTISEMENT NO.: 2 / 2016-R-IIII
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
GOVERNMENT STRIVES TO HAVE A WORKFORCE WHICH REFLECTS GENDER BALANCE AND WOMEN CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
BARC invites applications for Group C Non-Gazetted posts - Upper Division Clerk, Technician – B (Receptionist) in BARC, Mumbai from the eligible candidates. The
details of posts and eligibility criteria are specified below
|Post Code||DR 01|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk|
|No.of Posts||2 – Orthopaedically Handicapped (OH) |
(vacancy identified for 1 leg or arm affected)
2 – Hearing Handicapped (HH)
|Pay Band and Grade Pay||Pay Band – 1: Rs. 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/- |
DA, HRA and Transport Allowance as admissible under Central Government rules.
(Total Gross Emoluments on the minimum of the Pay Band will be Rs.28000/- p.m. approximately, subject to revision under VII Pay Commission)
|Minimum Qualification||A degree in Arts, Science or Commerce of a recognized university or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.|
|Desirable:||(a) Minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting in English |
(b)Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Processing
|Age Limit (as on 23/03/2016) Min.18 years||UR 37 years, SC/ST 42 years, OBC 40 years Maximum|
|Nature of Duties||Putting up noting in the file to superiors in accordance with rules, regulations/guidelines and procedures. Preparing reports and data as required. Maintaining |
of files and assistant diary. Clerical work in Accounts, Administration and other divisions.
|Post Code||DR 02|
|Post Name||Technician - B (Receptionist)|
|No.of Posts||2 – Orthopaedically Handicapped (OH) – |
(vacancy identified for 1 leg affected [OL])
|Pay Band and Grade Pay||Pay Band – 1: Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- |
DA, HRA and Transport Allowance as admissible under Central Government rules.
(Total Gross Emoluments on the minimum of the Pay Band will be Rs. 22379/- p.m. approximately, subject to revision under VII Pay Commission.)
|Minimum Qualification||SSC/HSC with minimum 60% marks + one year certificate course in Receptionist/Hospitality |
Management with good communication skill.
|Desirable:||Basic knowledge in computer operation.|
|Age Limit (as on 23/03/2016) Min.18 years||UR 35 years, SC/ST 40 years, OBC 38 years Maximum|
|Nature of Duties||Answering of incoming calls, Receiving visitors, greeting and answering queries of visitors, giving directions to the visitors as per the requirements, coordination with security section with respect to entry permits and providing guidance to the visitors as required and other works related to reception/Public relations|
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITY CERTIFICATE
- According to the persons with disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1996 notified on 31/12/1996 by the Central Government in exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section(1) and (2) of Section 73 of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996), a disability certificate shall be issued by a Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or a State Government. The Central/State Government may constitute a Medical Board consisting of at least three members, out of which, at least, one member shall be a Specialist from the relevant field
- The Certificate would be valid for a period of 5 years for those whose disability is temporary. The Medical Board shall indicate the period of validity of the certificate where there are chances of variation in the degree of disability. For those who acquired permanent disability, the validity can be shown as permanent. On representation by the applicant, the Medical Board may review its decision having regard to all the facts and circumstances of the case and pass such orders in the matter as it thinks fit
HOW TO APPLY :
For detailed advertisement, eligibility criteria and general conditions please visit our website at www.barc.gov.in. Applications will be accepted Online only. For online application please visit our website at www.barcrecruit.gov.in. The facility of on-line application will be available from 07.03.2016 to 23.03.2016.
Persons working under the Central/State government, Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel with “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE”, at the time of written examination.
- Hearing Impairment means loss of 60 decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies. Physical deformity should not be less than 40 percentage.
- Only screened-in applicants will be called for written test.
- SC/ST outstation candidates will be paid to and fro travelling allowance of second-class Railway fare by the shortest route (subject to production of tickets) as admissible under the Rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the Concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending written examination.
- Applications, which are not in conformity with the requirements, will be rejected at any stage.
- Candidates may ensure that they fill in the correct information.Candidates who furnish false information will be disqualified for written exam.
- BARC reserves the right to fill up the post or even to cancel the whole process of recruitment without assigning any reasons. The eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement will be determined with reference to the last date for receipt of application.
- Candidates selected against this advertisement are likely to be posted initially at Mumbai, but are liable to serve in any part of India and in any constituent units of the Department of Atomic Energy in India.
- Mere fulfilling the requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not guarantee the candidates being called for written examination etc. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates not considered for written examination.
- The vacancies shown above are provisional and subject to variation. The filling up of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is also subject to the approval of Competent Authority and may not be filled up if decided otherwise in terms of the orders issued by Government of India from time to time.
- SC/ST/OBC certificates should be as per the prescribed format, for employment in Government of India.
- The candidates may download a copy of the online application and admit card and submit the same alongwith self attested copies of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, education qualification, caste, experience at the time of written test. Candidates who report for the written test without any of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear in the written test.
- The facility of online application will be opened w.e.f. 07.03.2016 upto 23.03.2016
- BARC reserves the right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage. BARC reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason therefore.
- The applicant would be admitted to the examination on the basis of the information furnished by them in their application form and verification of documents produced by them. They are therefore advised to ensure that they fulfil all eligibility condition before applying. In case it is found at a later stage that the information furnished by an applicant is false or an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, the candidature of such applicant would be cancelled and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained. Issuance of an admit card for the examination will not confer any right for appointment. Appointment will be solely subject to fulfillment of all eligibility conditions.
- The applicants are requested to visit constantly our website www.barc.gov.in.; www.barcrecruit.gov.in for current information related to this advertisement.
- Compensatory time for persons with disabilities shall be provided as per the extant orders of Government of India. Ex-servicemen who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government in Group C & D posts on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT ELIGIBLE for claiming benefits of reservation under ex-servicemen category.
RECORDS OF THE CANDIDATES NOT SELECTED SHALL NOT BE PRESERVED BEYOND 06 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF PUBLICATION OF SELECT LIST.
For More Informations Visit Following Link