Company Name: State Bank of IndiaADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/CON/DBA-CDBA/2015-16/09
State Bank of India is looking for appointment of Defence Banking Advisors (DBA) and Circle Defence Banking Advisors(CDBA) on contract basis. The details relating to the posts, eligibility criteria are given below:
1. No. of Posts & Vacancies:
|Sl.No||Name of the post||Post code||No. of Vacancies||Eligibility criteria as on 01-02-2016|
|Max Age||Retired in the rank of|
|1||Defence Banking Advisor (Navy)||DBA||1(GEN)||62 years||Rear Admiral or above|
|2||Circle Defence Banking Advisor (Army)||CDBA||1(GEN)||60 years||Major General or Brigadier|
- Number of vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary as per the actual requirement of the Bank.
Post Code DBA: Defence Banking Advisors will be responsible for marketing and development of Defence Banking Business of the Bank. They shall liaise with Army/ other Defence forces/ paramilitary Headquarters. Responsibility includes increasing the spread of Bank’s Defence Salary package. They shall co-ordinate with CDBAs for marketing Defence Banking Business. They will be acting as one point contact for defence services for complaint redressal.
Post Code CDBA: Circle Defence Banking advisors shall liaise with local units of Defence forces/ paramilitary forces for expanding the relationship between Army/other forces and SBI and for spreading Defence Salary Package. Acting as one-point contact for the Defence/ Paramilitary establishments in their area of complaints redressal.
3. Terms of Engagement:
a) Period Of Contract:
Selected candidates will be engaged for a period of 2 years initially. On completion of the contract period, DBAs aged 64 years or less & CDBAs aged 62 years or less with satisfactory health condition can be considered for re-engagement for a maximum period of two more years at Bank’s discretion.
Defence Banking Advisor: CTC Rs. 32 lacs per annum. Basic pay will be Rs. 1,00,000 p.m. and remaining portion of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others. The CTC payable per annum is subject to deduction of monthly pension drawn (prior to commutation).
Circle Defence Banking Advisor: CTC Rs. 21 lacs per annum. Basic pay will be Rs. 80,000 p.m. and remaining portion of CTC will be paid as HRA, conveyance allowance and others. The CTC payable per annum subject to deduction of monthly pension drawn (prior to commutation).
DBA/CDBA will be eligible for reimbursement of mobile phone call charges, subject to ceiling. They will also be eligible for TA, HA, lodging & boarding expenses during official duties.
c) Proposed Place of Posting
Defence Banking Advisor (Navy) --->New delhi
Circle Defence Banking Advisors (Army)--->Chandigarh
Bank may decide to add or delete the place of posting and the place of posting may change as per Banks need.
4. Selection Procedure:
Valid applications will be short listed by the committee of specialists/experts and the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interview.
5. Application Fee (Non Refundable):
Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) – Through Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque payable at Mumbai. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
6. How to Apply:
The application format is available on Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in under ‘Careers with us’ link.
Candidates should download the application format and complete it in all respects.
The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by ordinary post to the address mentioned in the application along with the following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Copy of Discharge certificate.
- One page write-up as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards/medals if any with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/ or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact (s) his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates should have valid mail id which should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment exercise to receive call letters and other communications, if any.
- The candidates should be medically fit to move freely and undertake tours independently and should not be suffering from any major ailment(s) which may adversely impact his performance in the Bank. Appointment of the selected candidate is subject to his/her being declared medically fit by medical officer (s) appointed/approved by the Bank.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication in postal transit.
- The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and courts/tribunals/forums at Mumbai only shall have sole & exclusive jurisdiction to try any case/dispute.
- COMPLETED APPLICATION WITH ENCLOSURES SHOULD REACH US LATEST BY 20TH FEBRUARY 2016.
For More Information please visit the Below Links...