Company Name: NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIANational Highways Authority of India (NHAI) invites applications for the 03 posts of Accountant on direct recruitment basis for PWD (VH category) candidates only. The details of eligibility conditions as follows:
Name of Post
No. of posts
Classification of Post
Pay Band and Grade Pay/Pay Scale (in Rs.)
PB-I (Rs.5200-20200) with Grade Pay of RS.2800/-
Mode of Recruitment
Age limit for direct Recruitment
Education Qualification and other qualification required
(i)Bachelors Degree in Commerce OR
Intermediate chartered Accountant OR
Intermediate Cost Accountant OR
Intermediate Company Secretary from Institute of Company secretary of India.
(i)3 years experience in Commercial Accounting OR
(ii)Master of Commerce, Final Chartered Accountants, Final Cost Accountant, Final Company Secretary from Institute of Company
Secretary of India, Master of Business Administration (two years course) with specialization in Finance, Subordinate Accounts
Service Examination of Indian Audit and Accounts Service.
Essential Educational Qualifications and experience as stipulated at Col.7
- The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should:
- enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last six years along with a discipline/vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate.
- certify that the particulars given by the candidates in their application, regarding the details of educational qualification, relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete for post applied for.
- certify the position/status of the candidate in the hierarchical structure of the organization along with respective grades and pay scales.
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile/ experience, etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities / ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
- If a large number of applications are received, only those candidates who are short listed on the basis of qualifications, experience, tenure and level of service in the relevant field shall be considered for selection.
- The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
- The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and is considered and selected by NHAI, he/she should not decline the appointment. If he/she declines the appointment, his/her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reasons there for.
- Duly filed-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 11.04.2016. However, if the candidate anticipates delay in forwarding of his/her application from parent department, he/she should submit an advance copy of the application before the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications. Applications routed through proper channel from the parent department along with requisite information/ documents should reach NHAI at the earliest.
- It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be super-scribed with the name of the post applied for
- shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
Address for communication:
Shri M.K. Sinha,
National Highways Authority of India,
G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka,
New Delhi-110 075
For more Information Visit Official Notification.