Company Name: NALCO (National Aluminium Company Ltd.)REF.No. : HRD/02/2016/0156
The National Aluminium Company, a leading Navratna Public Sector enterprise of global repute looking for Ayurvedic Doctors (one) for its Hospital at Damanjodi in the District of Koraput, Odisha on retainership basis for a period of two years, extendable by another one year to provide medical treatment to the Company's employees and their dependant family members. The terms & conditions of retainership are outlined below:
- The consultant will attend the hospital during full OPD hours on all weeks days (Except Sundays and Holidays notified by NALCO, M and R Complex).
- The consultant would be under the administrative control of the head of the Medical services Department and will abide by the general rules of the hospital as well as the company. The consultant would also assist him in scrutinizing claims of reimbursement of medical expenses relating to Ayurvedic medicines and other jobs that may be assigned, apart from providing consultancy/treatment to the employees and their dependant family members.
- The consultant would be paid fees of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand) only per month. In case of absence from attending the OPD without availing leave or beyond leave due, consolidated fee will be reduced on pro-rata basis dividing the total retainership fee by 30. However, the consultant will be entitled to maximum 20 days leave per annum. No carry forward of leave will be allowed. For period less than the full year, proportionate leave will be allowed and the consultant can avail the leave from the leave already due only.
- The consultant may be considered for residential accommodation i.e. ‘A’ or ‘B’ type Quarters subject to availability and exigency of situation. An amount equal to 5% and 2.5% of the consolidated fees will be charged for ‘B’ and ‘A’ type quarters/single accommodation in transit house respectively. Water/Electricity charges would be recovered as per the rates applicable in case of the Company employees.
- The consultant is not permitted to do any form of private consultation with employees or their dependant family members.
- The consultant will be entitled to get medical benefits in respect of self, spouse and dependent children in Company’s Hospital Only.
- The period of retainership will be initially for a period of 02 years which can be extended for another One (01) year at the discretion of the Management. The engagement is purely temporary in nature and may be terminated by either side during its course by a notice of one month. Further the period of retainership will automatically stand terminated on the expiry of Two (02) years Or Three (03) years in case of extension given in writing.
- BAMS degree qualification from a recognized Government Hospital/Institution.
- Valid registration with State Ayurvedic Council/ Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM).
- Minimum Two years of in-line experience.
For more Information Visit Official Notification.